Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the happiest, most content and fulfilled ever in her life. Wow that bar must be set incredibly low. 🙄

And all she does is moan. 😂

Reactions: 13
Most fulfilled, with what? She works in spoons 4 hours a week and goes on cheap package holidays without her kids every 6 weeks. What a life 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's on holiday at all. She's there competing in an ugly dress competition. Probably why she couldn't bring the kids actually 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a month off buying cheap tat and get herself some contacts, a trim and style at the hairdressers (one for Ivy too!) and bloody ask CM to take her photos. The weird face angle mirror selfie photos are awful

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a month off buying cheap tat and get herself some contacts, a trim and style at the hairdressers (one for Ivy too!) and bloody ask CM to take her photos. The weird face angle mirror selfie photos are awful
Cos she couldn’t distort her body the way she does if someone else took the photos

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.