Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just checked the term dates and Ivy is back to school today, not last week. I'm sure Robbo travels up north on Christmas Day so she can hand Ivy over to her dad's in the afternoon. So Richie has Ivy Christmas Day afternoon and Boxing Day. I wonder if she's been with her dad for the past two weeks then? I'm sure Robbo has hardly shown her since Xmas day.

Either way, knowing Ivy wasn't back to school until today Robbo could have easily arranged this 3 night break so Ivy could have gone too and not missed the first day back of school. Also Ivy has missed out on the 'special' holiday with Grandad.

I hope Ivy has had a lovely time with her dad then! She's probably done more in this past week or two with her dad than she does with Robbo the whole year.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
*attaches another photo of ‘Mase’ in his bath buggy* she deffo reads on here. Why doesn’t she feel any shame tho???

Reactions: 6
*attaches another photo of ‘Mase’ in his bath buggy* she deffo reads on here. Why doesn’t she feel any shame tho???
I think she thinks we’re all just jealous? Like she actually thinks that… I’m currently waiting to board a business class flight to Miami. But yeah, I’m super jel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another photo of Mason in his prison-pram on the IPad then back home and on the iPad. Genuinely think that child is going to have issues, if not already. Why can’t they interact and nurture the child!? Honestly it is infuriating and Robbo is SO thick, she hasn’t the wit or inclination to do anything.

• Sad
What did they actually do on that holiday that was fun for mason? As all we’ve seen is him been dragged around different bars/cafes and strapped up in his pushchair with the iPad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What did they actually do on that holiday that was fun for mason? As all we’ve seen is him been dragged around different bars/cafes and strapped up in his pushchair with the iPad.
The poor child won’t have had a clue where he was as he is always absorbed in that iPad. It’s embarrassing how Robbo doesn’t seem to even think it’s an issue and every photo/story she posts of Mason, the iPad is there. He will be totally oblivious to life going on around him, won’t matter if he is in Benidorm or England

No trips for 6 weeks. I know her holidays are absolute tit but how does she actually afford them as she doesn’t work hard does she? Do you reckon rob pays for them? There’s no way she can earn much & she has a house & two kids to pay for. I don’t understand it.

Even for a caravan though it’s like £300 isn’t it? I think it’s all on credit. Imagine being in debt for her lifestyle 🤣
---
No trips for 6 weeks. I know her holidays are absolute tit but how does she actually afford them as she doesn’t work hard does she? Do you reckon rob pays for them? There’s no way she can earn much & she has a house & two kids to pay for. I don’t understand it.
And he has two kids to support too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would say she’s committing some kind of benefit fraud tbh. She’s saying she lives alone when she’s with CM. I know LOADS of people who do this. DWP only ever find out if someone snitches, so it’s quite hard to get caught out.

Reactions: 5
I would say she’s committing some kind of benefit fraud tbh. She’s saying she lives alone when she’s with CM. I know LOADS of people who do this. DWP only ever find out if someone snitches, so it’s quite hard to get caught out.
Possibly. Plus any money she'll get from Ivy's father. There's something not quite right is there. There's no way they can go on all these hols with all those kids to support on their wages.

I think she had money left to her from her grandad? I'd say the longer holiday's were paid for out of that

Reactions: 8
I think from a previous story/post she said something about paying monthly through Tui, so she probably just has a constant direct debit to them, then she tops up the balance with someone else’s money, more than likely Ritchie. And Ivy doesn’t even get on half the holidays.

Reactions: 8
I doubt she is declaring any of her social media income. She will be making something from all the aff links even if people don't buy straight away or even buy something else within a certain time

Reactions: 10
I’d be fuming if I were Ivy’s dad. Paying Slobbo maintainance for Ivy and seeing her dressed so scruffy with hair like she has.

Reactions: 12
I’d be fuming if I were Ivy’s dad. Paying Slobbo maintainance for Ivy and seeing her dressed so scruffy with hair like she has.
I do wonder if she has another wardrobe of clothes at his house. Why he doesn’t take her to a hairdresser though I’ve no idea.

Reactions: 7
I imagine money grabbing yobbo would be milking the ex to death for Ivy. She's the sort to expect a man to just provide everything. Not saying a father shouldn't provide of course! But she probably takes the piss, then keeps any money for herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.