Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy's Dad is absolutely paying for her 'exotic' trips abroad Robbo being the 'well travelled' individual that she is.

Reactions: 6
Even paying for several cheap holidays at once is going to be like £500 going out a month. How the hell do they afford it with all those kids to keep

Reactions: 4
Even caravan holidays aren’t that cheap once you add in Your petrol to get there, drinks at night etc.

Reactions: 5
Even caravan holidays aren’t that cheap once you add in Your petrol to get there, drinks at night etc.
That's why they sat in the caravan and ate pre-made food and did nothing 😬 I can spend near what I do abroad on a caravan hol! Because we go to all the local attractions and have meals out everyday we are there. She's an absolute skank

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They still manage to have alcohol drinks in the clubhouse when they’re on their little caravan breaks 🙄 that’s where ivy’s maintenance goes lol.

Reactions: 7
She's probably got a box of wine stashed in the bottom of Mason's buggy. I think she did that once at a wedding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How can she be piled up with holiday washing when they took a tiny rucksack. All of their washing put together is probably only one load. She needs to grow up. Also I would take the latest flight home available too if I only had a 3 hour shift the following day 😉

Reactions: 15
Nothing says responsible parent like actively taking the first and last flight of the day with your four year old child.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How can she be piled up with holiday washing when they took a tiny rucksack. All of their washing put together is probably only one load. She needs to grow up. Also I would take the latest flight home available too if I only had a 3 hour shift the following day 😉
I think she tells that many lies she can’t keep track. There’s no way she’d be over run with washing when 3 of them went away for a couple
Of days with hand luggage 😭😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.