Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the photographic evidence of Rob and Mase Robbo, you are nothing if not predictable

Reactions: 7
IMG_3569.png

I can’t work out if she’s really that thick or what. She’s so embarrassing
---
IMG_3575.png

SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fair enough if she went top to bottom across Spain and visited lots of towns and cities but…she goes to Benidorm ffs. With Salou thrown in to spice it up. 🥵
Don’t forget her half day trip to Barcelona. SHE IS A TRAVEL INFLUENCER. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Robbo would make ideal character inspo if they ever rebooted Benidorm the TV series 😅 everything is just so tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My head went into my neck with cringing 😭😭😂😂😂. I can’t cope with her. Bet she literally searched for that quote thing hoping she’d find something to put on Instagram 😭 she really thinks she’s dead good 😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
Oh god I’m so so SO embarrassed for her. She’s just… so pathetic 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came here to say the same, the poor bloke looks like he's only met her 5 minutes ago, he's genuinely bewildered as to who she is :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t see the resemblance between them at all, he doesn’t have a hint of spoon face. Perhaps she’s just took some random old man away with her.

Reactions: 1
My head went into my neck with cringing 😭😭😂😂😂. I can’t cope with her. Bet she literally searched for that quote thing hoping she’d find something to put on Instagram 😭 she really thinks she’s dead good 😭😭😭
I can’t 😂😂 “the traveller” who doesn’t branch away from a TUI all inclusive holiday, doesn’t leave the hotel, doesn’t see any culture.
---
Oh we are all forgetting the Jamaican flag bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t see the resemblance between them at all, he doesn’t have a hint of spoon face. Perhaps she’s just took some random old man away with her.
Maybe he’s a new manager at spoons 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.