Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say. I do love a Slobbo holiday just for her commentary “we are having the BEST time” “it’s SO lovely” “he was LOVING it” all whilst it looks like shite weather, a chavs dream and everyone looks totally fucked off and fed up. Her captions try and convince herself it’s great and it’s hilarious.
It’s like when she made that reel saying “this is your sign to book a trip to [insert gross destination here]” and it was a busy traffic intersection and a coach from the airport. SOOOO NICE AND SOOO HOT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she think she’s the only person to go abroad with a parent/parents when she’s an adult?
Yes like it's normal. I often go away with my parents and I really enjoy it but she's making it sound like it's her dad's dying wish or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But where is chicken man? Even looking back at her older posts I am struggling to find any with him on.

Reactions: 1
Is Mase potty trained now? I remember that was a thing a while ago but not sure if she ever mentioned it again?

Also, if she thinks 14 degrees in Benners is boiling, why is she always whinging about being cold at home?? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Robbo in her sleeveless garms and everyone else wrapped up in coats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My kids haven’t been abroad without their grandparents yet and my eldest is 6 (we go away every year!) I love making memories with all of our families!

also, I have to confess that I went to Benidorm with my husband recently (it was September and still actually boiling!) and my parents go regularly. we explore and it has it’s nice parts (wouldn’t go when it’s hot again due to the Robbo types) but my parents have been for new year etc.
it is definitely not as warm as she makes out!!!

edited to say we are not at all similar to Robbo!! 😬

Reactions: 6
I’m finding her photos hilarious. They’re all dressed for summer and every other person is wearing a coat 😂

Reactions: 3
Does her dad not have any teeth? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 he’s always got his mouth half open like he’s mid way through saying something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My guess is CM doesn’t want to set foot anywhere except the hotel, English fry up cafe and pub, so leaving Robbo and her twin to explore what little culture there is in Benidorm!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.