Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where was Mason when they were in the pub? Where’s Ivy?
With only three bags packed, I assume palmed off on whoever will have her. I think her dad lives quite far away, so it's not like she can stay with him and still go to school. Unless Robbo's mum is staying in her house to look after her, or she's gone to live with her step-sisters for the week. I doubt v much her dad has taken her away this week as she had already missed 5 days of school going to Butlins.

I think it's disgusting tbh. Disregarding the fact that Chicken Man is not Ivy's bio dad, because frankly it shouldn't matter. Imagine having two kids LIVING with you full-time and then you choose to leave one at home. Like why??? Obviously with Robbo it's down to money and cramming as many cheap holidays in a possible. It is nothing to do with making memories with Mason and having quality time. They do not have CM's girls full-time and Ivy is probably at her dad's every other weekend. They share time during school holidays and Christmas etc too. So Mason has plenty of alone time. What are they going to do come September? Leave both Mason and Ivy at home as they don't want to pay for term-time holidays? Then there' a chicken man's girls too, although they probably won't feel as left out as they don't live with them. But of course, Ivy will be living her best life whatever she is doing.

Oh, she's probably only taken her dad as she can't afford spending money after Christmas so needs the Bank of Dad with her. Or it's made the holiday cheaper per person as they've split the costs.

I honestly understand getting away once every now and again and leaving all the children at home, but Mason is being treated the favourite.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the logic of this holiday, just an excuse to get off work, go somewhere that she doesn’t have to cook/clean/school run for a week. Her life in England is SO exhausting.

Reactions: 9
He can't be that well off if they're going out of season to the cheapest place they can, with only hand luggage and one kid! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But why does she go on so many holidays?? I really don't get the obsession?! It's just weird! She breaks her neck to go on the most basic, crappy trips she can squeeze in. The kids rarely get taken. It's unbelievably selfish!

Why did she even bother having kids. It must have been for the tax credits and child benefit. She does duck all with them, they don't even get proper birthdays. So sad!

Reactions: 11
But why does she go on so many holidays?? I really don't get the obsession?! It's just weird! She breaks her neck to go on the most basic, crappy trips she can squeeze in. The kids rarely get taken. It's unbelievably selfish!

Why did she even bother having kids. It must have been for the tax credits and child benefit. She does duck all with them, they don't even get proper birthdays. So sad!
It’s so sad. I really feel for the kids.

Reactions: 5

In order to fuel her obsession for going on cheap chavvy holidays, their day to day life at home is severely impacted. They don’t go anywhere unless she has grifted a freebie, she doesn’t drive as she already confirmed that was to keep their costs down, they don’t go to hairdressers so walk around looking like Victorian urchins, and the kids are just stuck in front of electronics to entertain them. All for what?? A few days in Benidorm a couple of times a years, where they pretty much rot and do the same things as they do in Leicester 🤷🏻‍♀️ and some other “exotic” trip where they don’t leave the hotel. Oh and not all of their kids get to “enjoy” these trips either.

Why hasn’t the mother gone?
Also, how do they tell Ivy or do they just pack in front of her so she gets it without being told??

She's such a dope saying her not driving keeps costs down. Not having two cars keeps costs down, sharing a car and not getting taxis to and from your job keeps costs down and also makes life easier and gives independence and freedom.

I couldn’t drive for the last 3 weeks because I had a baby, I thought I was going to lose my mind being stuck in my house. It’s such a loss of independence I don’t know how she doesn’t see that 😫😫

Reactions: 2
They’ve been in off season Benidorm for a few hours, but her dad is “having the time of his life”. She sounds so patronising! How miserable is her children, dad etc lives if that’s exciting.

They’ve been in off season Benidorm for a few hours, but her dad is “having the time of his life”. She sounds so patronising! How miserable is her children, dad etc lives if that’s exciting.
I’m wondering if in her family/friends/close neighbours etc it’s really unusual to go abroad? Would explain why she’s always banging on about it as if it’s so rare and exciting?

Reactions: 3
With the photograph that this was posted on, if you didn't know better you'd think her account was a satire.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some valid points made here. How did she manage to go away without a 6 year old crying that she’s not going? CMs kids are old enough to understand. But Ivy isn’t. She’ll grow up resenting mason cos he got took places and she wasnt allowed to go. It is so cruel.
those kids look so scruffy, andthat’s so they can have their holidays abroad. I wonder if CM just goes along with it, I have two children that aren’t my husbands and 3 with him. And he would 100% have something to say if I left out the children that aren’t biologically his. It makes him as bad as her if not worse cos he’s not standing up to the ‘evil stepmum’and telling her if we can’t all go then none of us are going tbh.
I bet she reads here and thinks we’re all jealous. I go abroad I am absolutely not jealous. I find it sickening she treats those kids differently more than anything and CM allows her. And each to their own but I would never travel half way across the world without my kids. I didn’t even do that for my honeymoon they all came with us. They are just
Vile excuses for parents.

Reactions: 12
Some valid points made here. How did she manage to go away without a 6 year old crying that she’s not going? CMs kids are old enough to understand. But Ivy isn’t. She’ll grow up resenting mason cos he got took places and she wasnt allowed to go. It is so cruel.
those kids look so scruffy, andthat’s so they can have their holidays abroad. I wonder if CM just goes along with it, I have two children that aren’t my husbands and 3 with him. And he would 100% have something to say if I left out the children that aren’t biologically his. It makes him as bad as her if not worse cos he’s not standing up to the ‘evil stepmum’and telling her if we can’t all go then none of us are going tbh.
I bet she reads here and thinks we’re all jealous. I go abroad I am absolutely not jealous. I find it sickening she treats those kids differently more than anything and CM allows her. And each to their own but I would never travel half way across the world without my kids. I didn’t even do that for my honeymoon they all came with us. They are just
Vile excuses for parents.
Absolutely right, if you’re going to take on a partner with kids they must be treated equally and I feel the same I honestly don’t know how anyone can go on holiday and leave their child. The odd night away is different but a week abroad what if something happens. I’m miserable without my little one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.