Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phwoar she looks grim. I don’t know if it’s just me but I absolutely despise wearing my glasses and I wouldn’t ever wear them on a night out 🥲 she would get married in her specs. Just can’t imagine getting married in a pair of glasses. 🤣
I’m so with you on that! I hate my glasses and don’t feel dressed up with them on! Just my personal opinion as I understand some people are t able to wear lenses!

Reactions: 5
I don't even know where to start with the absolute tragedy that is her year in review on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She makes me wanna vom in my own mouth. There’s literally nothing she’s done that’s she’s not put on Instagram. There’s so much I’ve done with my family that I haven’t told others about. I’m surprised she didn’t document ‘in February I had a huge 💩😭😭😂😂.
also ‘worked with’ aka the scab begged for tickets that were about a tenner each anyways lollllll woman.

Attachments

• Haha
“We went to Salou and Barcelona” didn’t she just do a day there? Yeah you went there but don’t make out like you had an actual holiday there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So they’ve done nothing else apart from what she has shown on the gram at the time and repeated in that reel. HOW SAD.

Reactions: 5
“We went to Salou and Barcelona” didn’t she just do a day there? Yeah you went there but don’t make out like you had an actual holiday there!
She's the sort of person who'd say she's been somewhere even if it was a short stop in another country to change flights or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A normal day in the slobbo household then? I love how she pretends that they’re out and about doing things with the kids all the time. We spent our NYD morning dodging the rain showers with our little boy on his bike at the beach and he had a blast. You should try it some time hun

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She tells that many lies. We all know she does duck all with those little ones so why is she trying to make out she doesn’t normally have a chilled day 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Surprised she's not posted s company shop trip today as they've got an additional 25% off chilled on top of the normal discount
Bet CM is at work so can’t drive her there!

A normal day in the slobbo household then? I love how she pretends that they’re out and about doing things with the kids all the time. We spent our NYD morning dodging the rain showers with our little boy on his bike at the beach and he had a blast. You should try it some time hun
Exactly this, she has the bare-faced audacity to announce that they’re having a slow day as if every day isn’t a slow day in that house ffs.

Reactions: 6
Her comparing two hotels in the Canaries to one in Bulgaria shows she’s literally doesn’t venture out of the hotel to see the resort/country she is in. If she’s so obsessed with holidays, why doesn’t she look into a job in the industry rather than moaning about whatever she does in hospitality.

Reactions: 8
Her comparing two hotels in the Canaries to one in Bulgaria shows she’s literally doesn’t venture out of the hotel to see the resort/country she is in. If she’s so obsessed with holidays, why doesn’t she look into a job in the industry rather than moaning about whatever she does in hospitality.
surprised she hasn't joined that travel MLM that Vicky Pattison is in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I genuinely feel she’s someone who’s never had the chance to be a teenager and have fun cos she got married early with some of the cringe worthy things she comes out with. It’s almost like she’s trying to claw back some youth 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘shizz’ on her latest post 😂.

Reactions: 14
It's raining and she has to put the bins out....or otherwise known as a completely regular occurrence in the life of any normal adult 🤦🤷🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's raining and she has to put the bins out....or otherwise known as a completely regular occurrence in the life of any normal adult 🤦🤷🤣
When she posts stories like this it shows just how little she has going on in her life. 99% of people would think ffs I Cba doing this…and keep it to themselves! But it’s a major catastrophe for her and probably the highlight/low of her day. Saaaaaaadddd. Oh and the fact she has to post it to her internet “friends” because she has no real friends to moan to.

Reactions: 10
She’s just so so so weird. It’s genuinely the only word I can ever think of to describe her!

Reactions: 7
Hope she takes time to recover from this traumatic experience x

IMG_2051.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.