Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call It What You Want is my favourite. Tainted now 😂
tbh her list reads like she deliberately tried to not pick any of her singles or well known songs so she can look like a true swiftie, which she wrecked by getting the red song wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With the average of 30 likes per post, only aff links random tat, has no content that isn’t a cheap holiday or moaning about her life.. she classes herself as an instagrammer?

What freebie does she have coming up next week? Or is this content based on packing for her next holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the average of 30 likes per post, only aff links random tat, has no content that isn’t a cheap holiday or moaning about her life.. she classes herself as an instagrammer?

What freebie does she have coming up next week? Or is this content based on packing for her next holiday?
I'm still waiting for her jam packed two months. 😂

• Haha
Oh, girls night- at a Wetherspoons and posting table number for free drinks. Of course she is. Freeloading scrote

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Phwoar she looks grim. I don’t know if it’s just me but I absolutely despise wearing my glasses and I wouldn’t ever wear them on a night out 🥲 she would get married in her specs. Just can’t imagine getting married in a pair of glasses. 🤣

• Haha
Phwoar she looks grim. I don’t know if it’s just me but I absolutely despise wearing my glasses and I wouldn’t ever wear them on a night out 🥲 she would get married in her specs. Just can’t imagine getting married in a pair of glasses. 🤣
Imagine just trying to see on a night out 🫠

• Haha
And her Apple Watch to track her steps and calories

• Haha
You can tell she thinks she’s the best looking person in her group of ‘gals’. Can you imagine what shite comes out her mouth? Benidorm, masey being a hard work ‘baby’, missing Ivy cos she’s gone her dad, holidays, company shop, taking the piss out of CM, laughing about her ex, Taylor swift. Riveting conversation I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.