Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has no impact on my life whatsoever so I don’t know why it gives me the rage so much but her love for Benidorm and making out she’s a cultured traveller really bleeping riles me.

Reactions: 6
It has no impact on my life whatsoever so I don’t know why it gives me the rage so much but her love for Benidorm and making out she’s a cultured traveller really bleeping riles me.
ME TOOO!!!!! It’s like surely she knows it is embarrassing but she keeps saying it?!?

Reactions: 3
She’s had a packed December? All she did was take her kids to a gifted panto and she’s decided to not do Christmas cards for her kids class. That’s right, once again poor Ivy doesn’t get the excitement of sitting down and writing Christmas cards for her friends in her class all cos her lazy mother couldn’t be bothered to sit at the table with her. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s my little one’s first year at pre school and every day he’s come home with so many christmas cards. He was SO excited to write his own and take them in his bag to school to give everybody. It probably took us half an hour to write them. How on earth is she too busy? More like she can’t be arsed. They had a pack of cards for 20p in Tesco the other day. 20p and half an hour of your time to make your child smile…she’s pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She doesn't go to Tesco or any of these full priced supermarkets. It's either Company Shop or deliveries so she doesn't have to heave her lard arse and huge head off the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s my little one’s first year at pre school and every day he’s come home with so many christmas cards. He was SO excited to write his own and take them in his bag to school to give everybody. It probably took us half an hour to write them. How on earth is she too busy? More like she can’t be arsed. They had a pack of cards for 20p in Tesco the other day. 20p and half an hour of your time to make your child smile…she’s pathetic.
Oh that’s so sad. I remember being so exited as a child to write in the cards with a silver or gold gel pen. It’s part of childhood!

She is so selfish. It shocks me every day.

Reactions: 6
Her story yesterday said something like she still got an hours wrapping to do and one present to buy and is it Monday yet?! What is wrong with her? A. An hours wrapping and one present to buy is literally nothing. B. Some of us still haven't even broken up from work yet and still have ALL the wrapping to do along with the xmas food shop and all the Xmas activites etc.. she's so odd

Reactions: 10
IMG_2227.png

Honestly, Slobbo, just stop. She’s gonna be on charges for manslaughter cos I’m absolutely dying at her cringe levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she act like her job is as stressful as a first responder or something?? She's unbelievable! Such a moany fucker. Piss off on a budget plane and don't come back if you hate microwaving food in spoons so much 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.