Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ill (as per) but fit enough to go shopping and spread her germs everywhere 🙄🙄 No consideration for others this close to Christmas 😷🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm all for a bargain, but I couldn't live having my meals basically dictated by what cheap food I could get. I guarantee they bought 6 Salmon each.

Reactions: 8
So she’s so ill she’s stayed in bed most of the day but Ivy has the same cold and she’s bundled her off to daycare! Only another 2 days to go spread your germs Ivy poor kid would just want to be cared for at home.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why is she sending her kid to school when she’s poorly. And to spread it to other kids a few days before Christmas ?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes it will be you they will remember, sending them to school feeling unwell, exciting trips to the company shop for yellow sticker items, sitting on your arse on the sofa while rolling your spoon face eyes and drinking cheap wine...
Screenshot_20231220-215740~3.png

Reactions: 12
I imagine she’d make out ‘mummy and daddy have treated them’ though when she gets these gifted things 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is she sending her kid to school when she’s poorly. And to spread it to other kids a few days before Christmas ?
Because Ivy's attendance is generally low over the academic year from the multiple term time holidays. She's already had Ivy out of school for 5 days/10 sessions. Then I'm sure she'll pull her out for a few more days here and there. So she probably doesn't want Ivy to have sick days so she doesn't get an attendance officer from the local authority visiting.
---
Where’s she going in January?
Egypt, in term time.

Reactions: 5
I imagine she’d make out ‘mummy and daddy have treated them’ though when she gets these gifted things 🙄
Oh Slobbo will definitely take all the credit for “treating” the children when it has been a freebie.
---
Because Ivy's attendance is generally low over the academic year from the multiple term time holidays. She's already had Ivy out of school for 5 days/10 sessions. Then I'm sure she'll pull her out for a few more days here and there. So she probably doesn't want Ivy to have sick days so she doesn't get an attendance officer from the local authority visiting.
---

Egypt, in term time.
Is Egypt a child-free holiday? Or are they bringing all the children … or perhaps only a select number of children? Who knows with the kid holiday lottery that they play!

Reactions: 8
Oh Slobbo will definitely take all the credit for “treating” the children when it has been a freebie.
---

Is Egypt a child-free holiday? Or are they bringing all the children … or perhaps only a select number of children? Who knows with the kid holiday lottery that they play!
We should start a poll, about which kids are going on holiday. 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It actually annoys me how many times has she linked the shark hair wrap thing. Saying Santa if you’re watching.
Just buy it FFS

Reactions: 9
Loving how she's making out this was six different trips. Four were on her cheapo cruise, and let's not forget that her highlight from New York was going to McDonald's because it 'hits different' in the USA. 🤣
Screenshot_20231221-182415.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.