Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh, that denim skirt Ivy has on is awful. The black leggings and jumper would be fine, but the black fringed/frayed skirt is not the one, looks way too big and long on her. Maybe it's the mirror distorting it. If Robbo can afford a ring light, she should be able to afford a tri-pod so she can get decent photos.

Also the ad is just random, no context to it, just another random outfit try on. Would have been better if she had done it as an out fit of the day before they were going out somewhere nice... oh, hang on.
Or some nice photos in the park or something. Something seasonal.

Reactions: 4
Or some nice photos in the park or something. Something seasonal.
This would all involve putting in effort, something that Slobbo does not do. It’s always the bare minimum. That “brand work” advert is just like another of her cheap try-ons, can’t tell the difference.

Reactions: 8
This would all involve putting in effort, something that Slobbo does not do. It’s always the bare minimum. That “brand work” advert is just like another of her cheap try-ons, can’t tell the difference.
And there is no way they approached her! Defo went begging.

Reactions: 5
Get off your phone and get their heads out of their tablets and maybe they’ll learn to behave then!!!! Bet they aren’t even being testing. I bet they’ve just asked her to do something that she can’t be arsed to do!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Get off your phone and get their heads out of their tablets and maybe they’ll learn to behave then!!!! Bet they aren’t even being testing. I bet they’ve just asked her to do something that she can’t be arsed to do!!!!
Kids do that when they don't get attention Robbo.

I reckon the kids are grand, possibly a bit hyper with the lead up to Christmas. The issue is Robbo, not the kids, she is so lazy and just CBA parenting. Rob is likely away to work so she has the trauma of the school run and has to move her fat hole off the sofa.

I reckon the kids are grand, possibly a bit hyper with the lead up to Christmas. The issue is Robbo, not the kids, she is so lazy and just CBA parenting. Rob is likely away to work so she has the trauma of the school run and has to move her fat hole off the sofa.
Fat hole 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
I swear she thinks she is something special with her multiple package holidays, Butlins and Haven trips. I'm surprised she doesn't flash the BMW more. **Look at my amazing life**. It's like she is trying to prove to people that she is happy, maybe her ex?! Because honestly, nothing makes me jealous about her life, neither her holidays or shopping bargains.

Oh and I've just booked a bucket list holiday and I'm, wait for it.... taking my child!

I swear she thinks she is something special with her multiple package holidays, Butlins and Haven trips. I'm surprised she doesn't flash the BMW more. **Look at my amazing life**. It's like she is trying to prove to people that she is happy, maybe her ex?! Because honestly, nothing makes me jealous about her life, neither her holidays or shopping bargains.

Oh and I've just booked a bucket list holiday and I'm, wait for it.... taking my child!
I bet it's a standard 3 series on PCP.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.