Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding a story about being so tired and run down, and that she’s going to go to bed. Yes, because we all have the option of going back to bed.

Try working a full time job!

Reactions: 7
Gifted tickets to a Pantomine that happened to be near where she lived. She’s a beg. A scrote and a beg. Who’s got no shame in asking people for freebies 😭

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they got an allowance to spend before the show? Branded chocolate and a family platter in nandos, did they really need 2 whole chickens between 2 adults, 1 petitie child and a 4 year old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if they got an allowance to spend before the show? Branded chocolate and a family platter in nandos, did they really need 2 whole chickens between 2 adults, 1 petitie child and a 4 year old toddler 🤣
Fixed it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gifted tickets to a Pantomine that happened to be near where she lived. She’s a beg. A scrote and a beg. Who’s got no shame in asking people for freebies 😭
Oooh, is this the start of the hetic few months that she mentioned, packed full of fun activities?

She reminds me of someone I know. I said to a friend that lockdown was so depressing and I had cabin fever, and a she replied saying it was no different to her normal life. 😭 That's because her child did no clubs and they didn't go anywhere unless it was the supermarket.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Those poor kids only leave the house (other than for the tit holidays) if it's a gifted event.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Taking poor Ivy into a supermarket when she’s clearly poorly. Also dressed like a little street urchin, why doesn’t she spend any money on some nice clothes for Ivy?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Robin works like 9 hours a week, why can't she go food shopping when Ivy is at school, working in a pub, chicken man is bound to have some mornings off when he works late evenings.

Or better still, Robbo could go on her own using those magical inventions called a BUS or TAXI 😱🤯

Reactions: 13
God 🙈 that #gifted panto trip video. You can just imagine Robbo behind the camera saying right everyone, look like you're having the best day and we'll get more of these!! Masey, go ahhh with a big wide happy face in 3,2,1... OK Rob, when I nod, give Ivy a kiss... 🙈🙈 sooo fake 🙊

Reactions: 8
She could make Disneyland look depressing. Her reels are bleeping shocking. She didn't even include any of the actual show!

Reactions: 5
God she’s embarrassing View attachment 2638947
Get out of your bed in the middle of the god damn day and do something productive with your life. It’s the festive season and the only place your kids have gone is a gifted pantomime. Don’t tell me money is a hardship for her cos she’s constantly talking about holidays and wearing cheap tat. Invest in your children’s childhoods and spend some money and take them to see santa. It doesn’t have to cost the earth, even if you take them to the local garden centre. Those poor children at such a special age and not experiencing half of what they should be. And as much as I hate it, she doesn’t even seem to be doing Elf on the shelf. Even my 2 year old wakes up every morning asking to see what the naughty elf did. She’s shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.