Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t realllyyyy count now does it Robbo if it’s all trips to Benidorm paid for on credit 2 years in advance xx
IMG_2833.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind would say to their kid ‘let’s take a photo of us’ when that child has been really unwell with D&V. She’s bloody cruel.

Reactions: 4
So funny that it was mentioned on here how the kids never go to birthday parties and now they're at one. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When they’re not 48 hours clear from a sick bug. Absolute filth

Sure spreading that around will be appreciated

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So funny that it was mentioned on here how the kids never go to birthday parties and now they're at one. 🤣
I initially thought "bloody hell, they've paid for all four children to do something". Then the next video shows it was a party, so either one, two or all of them got in free. No way have they paid £12 for multiple children.

Also another thing, I've noticed Robbo linking stuff of Amazon and I keep thinking "I'm sure Temu must sell stuff like that" and a quick Google shows they do. So I reckon she is spending her credit and doing affiliate links elsewhere. She probably links the places that earns her more. Always linking Very when they aren't cheap too!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
When they’re not 48 hours clear from a sick bug. Absolute filth

Sure spreading that around will be appreciated
Exactly what I came here to say. She’s so bleeping selfish. Moans about getting a sickness bug but will happily spread it about to other poor kids just so her kids don’t miss out on a free couple of hours out. I despise that woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'd rather never go on an aeroplane again, than be so excited and think I was well travelled by going to the same Blackpool with sun holidays every year and the odd 6hour stop cruise

Reactions: 10
Robbo is the epitome of a delulu girl. She has real notions of what a fabulous life she has, when it is basically just yellow sticker standard.

After her fake worry about her Mum going for surgery (story only posted out of guilt following her sisters lead) I don’t think I saw one mention of her Mum after that? She clearly didn’t bother her hole visiting her either.

Reactions: 9
She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she. If she thinks other people’s lives are trash then what does she think their lives entail? How can many people’s lives be more trashy than hers?

Reactions: 5
Girl what enemies to you have? You work in Spoons about 4 hours a week and do nothing else but washing and school runs. Particularly difficult pot to wash?

IMG_0806.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.