Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she books these dead holidays because she doesn't want to be seen with chicken man in public

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The absolute ICK looking at this knowing that sweaty chicken man will be grunting away on top of lumpy Lurch on it later 🤢 special occasion fisting anyone?
He gives her an extra ramming when he pretends he's shaking his fist at pensioners in wetherspoons

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t know what’s worse - Rob grunting and sweating on top of Slobbo, or her on top looking down at him with that weird multi-angled, massive head, glasses slipping down her nose.

• Haha
I don’t know what’s worse - Rob grunting and sweating on top of Slobbo, or her on top looking down at him with that weird multi-angled, massive head, glasses slipping down her nose.
If chicken man likes to try and wear her like Sooty, you can see why she's always got that weird expression on her face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’d have to keep that chin up and away from him.. one wrong move and it’d be like a mallet smashing down on his face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’d have to keep that chin up and away from him.. one wrong move and it’d be like a mallet smashing down on his face
I’m sure he prefers that than looking down and seeing Dick Dastardly going to town on his 🍆

(wow writing that gave me a wave of nausea)

• Haha
No way is she on top. She's too lazy to put in the work!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be like trying to jump on a slowly deflating bouncy castle… the ripples and wobbles kind of put you out of sync

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Thoroughly enjoying doing nothing" girl you do nothing at home too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.