Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely cringe. She would never take her kids to anything like that unless it was free

Reactions: 6
Ok it’s 2pm and I’m patiently waiting for todays fun list of activities she’s promised us this weekend…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would put my kids life at stake to be 100% sure she’s getting CM or her sister to message saying ‘hi hun where did you get those storage bags that you put on your stories from 2020 from’ 😭😂 who in their right mind remembers someone’s stories. She’s the biggest bull shitter known to man. On the beg for a few pennies 😭

Reactions: 10
I would put my kids life at stake to be 100% sure she’s getting CM or her sister to message saying ‘hi hun where did you get those storage bags that you put on your stories from 2020 from’ 😭😂 who in their right mind remembers someone’s stories. She’s the biggest bull shitter known to man. On the beg for a few pennies 😭
Why is it always ‘hi hun’ as well? Literally none of my friends or family use that phrase.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s at the Loughborough town hall watching some show, that’s her action packed weekend 😂 has to get her plastic cup in the pic to make you think she’s bought a drink, when in reality she’s probably asked for a cup of water she’s that cheap 😂

Reactions: 7
She’s at the Loughborough town hall watching some show, that’s her action packed weekend 😂 has to get her plastic cup in the pic to make you think she’s bought a drink, when in reality she’s probably asked for a cup of water she’s that cheap 😂
She'll have a Flora tub filled with wine in her handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s nine minutes left of the weekend and she still hasn’t shown the super busy/ chaotic/ fun filled days?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I was Taylor Swift I’d have to take a restraining order out on Slobbo. She’s literally obsessed like a 10 year old school girl. It makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I was Taylor Swift I’d have to take a restraining order out on Slobbo. She’s literally obsessed like a 10 year old school girl. It makes me cringe.
Just knew she’d be banging on about her today. Bet she thinks she’s so like TayTay now after the bullish behaviour of her fella last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooo brand new clothes for herself again. Whilst the kids walk round looking like soemthing out of Oliver Twist. Not to mention she went out with ‘the girls’ last night yet only takes part in activities with the kids if they are free. She disgusts me

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.