Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the videos of the basic trainers. They are about 100 quid full price, so at the outlet place she went today and in her massive size they will have been cheap. She’s so sad.

Reactions: 5
A whole story dedicated to a new pair of trainers. Does that not prove she doesn’t buy all the trainers she says she is going to. She’s literally bull shitting people to earn 5p 🤥🤣

Reactions: 9
I bought my niece a pair of 530s last year. I was thinking of a pair of NB and asked her annd she said they're not really comfortable, she still wears them but as part of an outfit not for comfort.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't get her obsession with trainers anyway. She only moves from the bed to the sofa and back again, she's hardly athletic.

Reactions: 10
"Packing some BOOKS for her holiday". Surely on an AI holiday with a 4 and 6 year old you don't get chance to read one book, let alone multiple. 🤔 You can't take yours eyes off them around the pool or on the beach, they'll be at the entertainment in the evening. I was joking earlier about not taking the kids with them during half term, but now I'm actually wondering if they're getting left behind. Although didn't she say she put six lots of API in?! Think we should do a poll. 😂
to be fair I’m away this week, 6 and 3 year old. I’m on my 3rd book lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pancake day… wonder if we will see the kids flipping pancakes or just another eye roll on the sofa in her dressing down at 5pm

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What the duck is Ivy wearing in her latest story? Looks like a net curtain. I feel so sorry for them kids. She’s going to be a target for kids to pick on so soon. She looks ridiculous. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Omg she has actually dressed poor Ivy like a Victorian street urchin for her school disco 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Also, Ivy’s seat looks so unsafe. The headrest isn’t in the right position and neither is the seatbelt. Please Robbo - if you take one piece of Tattle advice - sort your child’s car seat out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Those are the ugliest effing trainers I have ever seen
They just remind me of the 90s!

And poor Ivy just looks like she is wearing hand me downs and charity shop items all from a different era too. I've never seen another 6/7 year old dress like her! I get that kids haven't different styles and tastes. Some of the 6 year olds in my daughter's year are all black, denim and animal prints, whereas my child is still pretty much, rainbow tops and tutu skirts, sequins motifs and denim shorts. But poor old Ivy! I take so much pride in my child's appearance and would never dress her like a granny!

Reactions: 8
Nothing even matches, poor kid looks ridiculous. Upon first glance I thought the blue monstrosity was a blanket, unfortunately not

Reactions: 5
I normally get two or three outfits out and let my son choose from those. So he's showing independence and I know he won't be bullied for looking weird. It shouldn't be that way, but kids can be so horrible and I'm not doing a bullies work for them

Reactions: 3
I normally get two or three outfits out and let my son choose from those. So he's showing independence and I know he won't be bullied for looking weird. It shouldn't be that way, but kids can be so horrible and I'm not doing a bullies work for them
This is what I do. 😂 But Ivy probably hasn't even got any decent clothes to choose from.

Ivy looks like a granny and Mase looks like he'd rob a granny

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is what I do. 😂 But Ivy probably hasn't even got any decent clothes to choose from.

Ivy looks like a granny and Mase looks like he'd rob a granny
She literally is wearing a granny fancy dress outfit. I wore similar to Butlins for a 30th weekender 🤣🥴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.