Being Robbo #14 - life on the cheap, always asleep, Chicken Man fist-deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people who holiday ALOT, Im talking 5 or 6 holidays a year to nice places (not the costa del sol and Havens) and those seasoned travellers have a 'holiday wardrobe' they keep it specifically for their holidays. Have a hint Robyn they dont feel the need to continually add to them. They buy quality pieces that do years.

Reactions: 5
Poor Ivy on her stories today. She looks so pale, fringe is looking awful, looks like she’s dressed in a pyjama top. I hope she is better looked after when she is with her dad

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lucky that 90% of these things listed don’t apply to you then Robbo? She is so deluded and embarrassing. How can she post this when she knows most other out there DO actually work 5 days a week? And doesn’t leave her house for anything social unless it’s a monthly drink at her place of employment? I also can’t imagine the potwash at Spoons gets 100s of important emails and notifications each week 😂😂

IMG_3417.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucky that 90% of these things listed don’t apply to you then Robbo? She is so deluded and embarrassing. How can she post this when she knows most other out there DO actually work 5 days a week? And doesn’t leave her house for anything social unless it’s a monthly drink at her place of employment? I also can’t imagine the potwash at Spoons gets 100s of important emails and notifications each week 😂😂

View attachment 2690631
I am absolutely screaming at this. I’ve never come across someone so delusional. She thinks that working one shift a week, putting the washing machine on, linking things she will never buy and moaning about the school run is stressful. Her view on her life is absolutely bizarre. The woman really does not know she is born 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Who is booking holidays to these cold places’

Is she aware there are beautiful parts of the world to holiday in that are cold? not for everyone granted, but far better than a lukewarm holiday to Benidorm in January I can tell you that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The new reel😂

You missed a few hash tags Yobbo: #cheap #chinese #mcdonalds #chav #bringajacket #spoonface

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.