Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she puts the tablet in the bathroom the poor kid will be encouraged to use the toilet. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
“Whether he likes it or not” - why wait until the 4th attempt? He’s not lazy Slobbo, YOU are. It should not take 4 attempts. He isn’t a baby. He isn’t a toddler. He is a child and no child is happy and willing to sit in their own tit in a nappy.

Reactions: 11
“Whether he likes it or not” - why wait until the 4th attempt? He’s not lazy Slobbo, YOU are. It should not take 4 attempts. He isn’t a baby. He isn’t a toddler. He is a child and no child is happy and willing to sit in their own tit in a nappy.
I can’t believe how lazy she is. Why not wait to go away on lone holidays until he’s potty trained? Imagine leaving your almost 4 year old with someone else to wipe their backside!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What the hell was so bad today? She posted 5 aff links. She did an Ocado food shop (a luxury a lot of families can’t afford right now). She made some brownies. Seriously, what is the problem with this massive child?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
In her latest travel guru story she mentions taking plastic bags with her to take food from the hotel buffet for snacks later. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The thrill of using a cheap TEMU charger and waiting to see if you burn the whole complex down, or just your floor in the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mason is nearly 4. If his birthday was 2 weeks earlier he’d be a month away from starting school and she still hasn’t bothered to potty train him. I really try hard to not mum shame on these boards but my god she is a terrible, lazy, disinterested, borderline neglectful parent. I really hope you read here, Robyn; we’re not trolls, we’re people desperately wanting you to be better.

Reactions: 17
What the hell was so bad today? She posted 5 aff links. She did an Ocado food shop (a luxury a lot of families can’t afford right now). She made some brownies. Seriously, what is the problem with this massive child?
Isn’t this story just to show us her engagement ring? She’s like our puppet now 😂
---
Of course they take food from the buffet for later 😏 this is one of my biggest irritations!
It’s also definitely not allowed (at good hotels anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel really sad for her children. To not be out of nappies by now purely because his mum is so lazy is really sad.

Reactions: 6
She's a very bored housewife!

Reactions: 2
Moaning about not getting to sleep past 7am?! I was up at 6:30 to get myself ready for work and my child to nursery. She doesn’t live in the real world.
And if the moan is targeted at her children getting up early, that’s what happens when they go to bed too early in the evening.

Who does she actually appeal to? She just moans all day as “content”

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t moan on holiday though. She’s just a vile person.
I keep thinking about the potty training. I can’t believe she’d hand her kids over to any Tom Dick or Harry when he’s almost 4 and in nappies. I would only leave them with someone if I had to cos I’d be worried if they had a 💩 and feel embarrassed tbh. Yet only recently she let him have a sleep over at CMs exs house. You know he did a big fat 💩 whilst there and she doesn’t care 😭😭😭😭.
She thinks because she takes them on holiday it makes her a good mum, it absolutely doesn’t. Kids require much more than holidays from their parents. I really hope she’s reading this, because she needs to sort herself out. I work on a children’s ward, and I’ve seen A forms (safeguarding referrals) been filled in for things like this. I’m not exaggerating either 😞

I wonder whether her parents tell her to buck her ideas up?!
It doesn't look like her mum has ever worked, so she was obviously hoping to be a kept woman as well. Clearly chicken man didn't come through with the funds for a lavish lifestyle sat on her arse!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It doesn't look like her mum has ever worked, so she was obviously hoping to be a kept woman as well. Clearly chicken man didn't come through with the funds for a lavish lifestyle sat on her arse!
Life has moved on. One decent wage would keep a household 30 years ago. I dont know anyone with a decent standard of living with 1 average wage coming in and lets be honest chicken mans salary is average at best.

We have one way above average wage coming in with low bills and we still would live a below average lifestyle with just it. Living costs so much these days 😭

Reactions: 3
Poor little lad.
Publicly humiliated by the person who's supposed to love and care for him the most.

**Robyn - he's struggling with potty training because he's utterly engrossed in his tablet / screentime and is missing the signals that he needs the toilet.**

She's totally messed that poor child up by her lazy parenting. School will be good for him I think.

I just don’t get it. Gone to bed at the same time as the kids at 19:50. I haven’t even eaten my dinner by that time. So many things to do after my son goes to bed. But then I suppose that’s what happens when you and your partner both work full time and one of us doesn’t sit on our phones all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.