Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love holidays (who doesn’t) and going away in general but I don’t count down in weeks from the day I get home until my next trip. Yes it’s miserable returning home from a holiday (although I think I’d be delighted to be home and not in Benidorm) but you can still enjoy being home and days out. She NEVER enjoys anything they do unless it’s a crappy little “holiday”. Imagine being so miserable in life that you can’t enjoy home and being with your children (the same children you were apparently so desperate for).

Reactions: 5
I love holidays (who doesn’t) and going away in general but I don’t count down in weeks from the day I get home until my next trip. Yes it’s miserable returning home from a holiday (although I think I’d be delighted to be home and not in Benidorm) but you can still enjoy being home and days out. She NEVER enjoys anything they do unless it’s a crappy little “holiday”. Imagine being so miserable in life that you can’t enjoy home and being with your children (the same children you were apparently so desperate for).
Exactly this. I’ve just returned from holiday today (not Benidorm) and even though we’ve had the best time, I’m really happy to be home! But then I don’t hate my life. I love the days I get to do the school run, I don’t hate my job etc etc. Yes I’m thinking of where we might book to go next, but I’m not counting down desperate to get away from my life.

Reactions: 3
How many people realistically have the next holiday booked already upon returning from the previous one? We last went abroad feb 2022, and when we came home it was right let’s start saving for the next one, which we haven’t been able to afford to do because of all the rising costs. I don’t think she realises just how unrelatable she is

Reactions: 6
She mentioned all their disposable income goes on holidays. But that being said she works in Wetherspoons she’s not gonna be on tit loads. So she must be making a right dent in the grandads inheritance money surely.

Reactions: 8
And spent without her children
I didn’t even twig that part… God she is vile isn’t she. You’d think perhaps the latest Benners holiday would be the best holiday as they were all together… but nope. Child free week. So sad as so many people, her being one of them many years ago, would kill to be in her position with two healthy kids! (Questionable partner and lack of job not included)

I just think this is messed up. The best holiday she’s ever had in her entire life was without her kids? Nothing will touch how special that week was? Is this what she says to them?

Attachments

I hope she is trolling Tattle. I really really hope this is the case.

If not then she is unwell and needs help. Youd say 'I had the best time' 'it was an amazing week' 'would recommend it' 'best cruise Ive been on' 'its been my favourite holiday'

You would not say 'was the best week of my life'

😬

Are her and Rob engaged? Or have I imagined that
I think it’s unconfirmed 😂 they did get engaged one Christmas and she posted a photo of the ring but then they had some falling out and she deleted the photo and nothing has been mentioned since. I think she does still wear the ring? This hole isn’t mature enough to handle another marriage.

• Wow
I think it’s unconfirmed 😂 they did get engaged one Christmas and she posted a photo of the ring but then they had some falling out and she deleted the photo and nothing has been mentioned since. I think she does still wear the ring? This hole isn’t mature enough to handle another marriage.
Oh wow! I forgot about that, I'm sure she mentioned a few times about planning the wedding, then nothing, complete silence.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow! I forgot about that, I'm sure she mentioned a few times about planning the wedding, then nothing, complete silence.
No money for a wedding. All goes on Haven and Benners.

Unless the company shop caters shes tit out of luck.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.