Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be broad daylight! Where I live the sun was out, I had my windows open and my partner was having a sit in the garden while tea cooked. What is she on?!

Reactions: 5
Daily Robbo hilarity:

Surely she would know the answer to this as a regular travel expert?

IMG_1144.png

“Interesting” : code for “I don’t know what alcohol duty is or means but I like to make myself sound smart”

IMG_1145.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This woman is relentless. From aff linking vibrators, to tomatoes, to hair extensions, salt, tanner, anti chafing shorts, is there anything this woman won’t promote?!!!! Give it a break ffs. She’s draining.

Reactions: 8
How many times has she mentioned that she's not leaving the house?! She's making it her whole personality. If you'd done this months ago it would already be over with. 🙄

Reactions: 9
How many times has she mentioned that she's not leaving the house?! She's making it her whole personality. If you'd done this months ago it would already be over with. 🙄
[/QUOTE]
I don’t remember having to lock ourselves away when we toilet trained my daughter, we will have been cautious and thought more about our trip, but just take the potty and spare clothes with you and crack on!

Reactions: 6
She has to sacrifice her normal bi weekly trip to the knock off food shop to stay in and actually parent her child. Poor poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has to sacrifice her normal bi weekly trip to the knock off food shop to stay in and actually parent her child. Poor poor thing.
If she got off her lazy arse and learned to drive she could go and spend sixty quid on vegetables, leaving Chicken at home!

Reactions: 5
Also why does she always bang on about them eating vegetables like it's a remarkable personality trait?!

Reactions: 7
If she got off her lazy arse and learned to drive she could go and spend sixty quid on vegetables, leaving Chicken at home!
Deffo reads Tattle doesn't she, just happened to point out that they eat loads of vegetables 🤣 her Shein "Lover" necklace is sending me into orbit

IMG_7456.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.