Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always says/writes the strangest things, I can’t put my finger on it exactly but everything she is says is just… weird 🤷‍♀️ such an oddball.

Reactions: 9
She deffo must read this cos we rip her to shreds and she then she’ll post the most vilest photos of herself almost enjoying the fact we’re ripping her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She deffo must read this cos we rip her to shreds and she then she’ll post the most vilest photos of herself almost enjoying the fact we’re ripping her 🤷‍♀️
She’s big into the ‘any attention is good attention’ mindset I guess

Reactions: 8
She either has the highest self esteem of any human or is deep deep in some kind of weird masochistic denial where she enjoys reading comments about how ugly and odd looking she is and what a terrible mother she is. Do you think she reads here and thinks we are all deluded? If that’s the case then she really needs to see a psychotherapist.

Reactions: 7
Why would she make a comment that she thought Ivy had her exes 'ginger skin' knowing they had IVF and he had male infertility? 😳 she's so insensitive and crass I can't stomach her

Mocking the sister too. Lovely. Jealous Yobbo that she gets attention for being pregnant? Because that's the only reason you wanted to be pregnant #30000dayzpostpartum

Reactions: 13
Why would she make a comment that she thought Ivy had her exes 'ginger skin' knowing they had IVF and he had male infertility? 😳 she's so insensitive and crass I can't stomach her

Mocking the sister too. Lovely. Jealous Yobbo that she gets attention for being pregnant? Because that's the only reason you wanted to be pregnant #30000dayzpostpartum
Exactly. And on top of the comments about his skin, hoping your child gets a tan? Is just weird.
Why wouldn’t she make reference to her OWN swollen ankles, seeing as she’s been pregnant for 60% of her adult life

Reactions: 10
Is slobbo ok? No posts this morning . Very unusual when she’s having the best time with her fam making memz

Reactions: 9
Perhaps her face has expanded so much on top of its normal moon-ness that she can’t leave the hotel room?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.