Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we can expect a selfie of the moon faced twerp with her new niece/nephew and her brother in law, acting like they’re the real family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw her sisters post so obvs stalked her insta, wow they have done their house up so nice.. obvs doesn't take after robbo, not a temu storage set in sight 🙄

Reactions: 3
Zoe’s baby is very cute. It’s a shame that if she was a guy, she would be one of those weirdo’s that has sex with their cars exhaust pipe. She seems alright apart from the car obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw her sisters post so obvs stalked her insta, wow they have done their house up so nice.. obvs doesn't take after robbo, not a temu storage set in sight 🙄
I was about to say the same 😂 how are they so different?! That being said, having a bloody a3 as your whole personality is utterly tragic, she needed to grow out of that long before now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your right there I noticed the other day she put a very woe is me post on her story about having a bad time, now looking at her sisters announcement that’s the day the baby was born, so I’m wondering if she’s gutted the attention won’t be on her and her crotch goblins anymore. Probably gutted the brother in law is deffo off limits now as I get the vibe in the past she fancies him… I guess you would if you were banging chicken man 😂
Yobbo will not like this 😂 we can expect throwback photos of IVES and MASE and her bumps and some crap about how SHE feels about being an auntie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your right there I noticed the other day she put a very woe is me post on her story about having a bad time, now looking at her sisters announcement that’s the day the baby was born, so I’m wondering if she’s gutted the attention won’t be on her and her crotch goblins anymore. Probably gutted the brother in law is deffo off limits now as I get the vibe in the past she fancies him… I guess you would if you were banging chicken man 😂
Her sis also seems to have got things in order nicely too - married to someone she didn’t have an affair with, had an actual wedding, nice house, can drive and has a nice car, cute baby… I bet Robbo is so bitter
---
On that note, guess where her sister works? And Robbo tried to make out it was a PRgift 😂😂😂

IMG_0806.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh so this is the bad news that required her to rearrange her week?! God she’s so dramatic. Bet the birth was traumatic or something so she’s having to dash up north and make it about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her sis also seems to have got things in order nicely too - married to someone she didn’t have an affair with, had an actual wedding, nice house, can drive and has a nice car, cute baby… I bet Robbo is so bitter
---
On that note, guess where her sister works? And Robbo tried to make out it was a PRgift 😂😂😂

View attachment 2289221
Christ the moon face doesn't fall far from the solar system does it 🥴😳🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God she’s such a 12 year old. That story about giving her sister all the hugs she needs was so attention seeking, that could’ve been a text. Why breadcrumb to thousands of people that your sister might have had a difficult birth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
God she’s such a 12 year old. That story about giving her sister all the hugs she needs was so attention seeking, that could’ve been a text. Why breadcrumb to thousand of people that your sister might have had a difficult birth.
And then immediately after she posts a pool aff link!

Reactions: 2
God she’s such a 12 year old. That story about giving her sister all the hugs she needs was so attention seeking, that could’ve been a text. Why breadcrumb to thousands of people that your sister might have had a difficult birth.
She's the type that will rock up at her sisters for hours and hours, let the kids trash the house whilst she just sits with the baby, leaving the new parents to try and control her offspring whilst wanting peace and quiet and their baby back 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.