Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm disappointed by the lack of photographs of this incredible trip and all the mems made. Anyone would think it hasn't been quite as impressive as she built it up to be. 🤔

Reactions: 13
“The food onboard is so great” shows a small, dry piece of steak, the tiniest piece of lobster and one single cherry tomato. Wow. So great 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she went for a week but apart from the sea, can't imagine they've seen much else. Pit stops in a few places....no where near enough time to do much. Seems like one massive rush job.

Reactions: 11
Also, unless they do some mad rush when they get back, Ivy must be missing her first day back after the half term if they aren’t even on a plane yet

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She definitely will. They won’t land at Gatwick until the morning, so not a chance they’ll be home to collect Ivy before school.

So incredibly selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Also, unless they do some mad rush when they get back, Ivy must be missing her first day back after the half term if they aren’t even on a plane yet
Didn't they once leave Haven really early on a Monday to drive the kids to school 🤔

Reactions: 8
So by this logic wouldn’t you go and explore the city rather than just sitting in the airport? Or can she not function when not being guided by a Tui rep

Attachments

Reactions: 9
well that cruise was as tit as I thought it would be, imagine hyping that up for so much time. Embarrassing. Can’t wait for the stories to start tomorrow of wash load #3 & how She hasn’t stopped all day, She’s exhausted, needs an early night and a takeaway!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The first moan will be about the school run of course… if the kids end up going to ‘childcare’ tomorrow

Reactions: 8
ThE teMpTaTiOn To BoOk AnOtHeR cRuIsE 🥴 orrrr put your kids first and try to enrich their everyday life rather than making them sit on the sofa in front of a screen while you make peace signs on a boomerang story?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Due to the lack of decent cruise content, such as The Bahamas footage, I'm assuming she is saving it for a reel?! She shared a photo of Pig Beach and said she couldn't wait to go, but they're on a small uninhabited island. Not sure she would have had time for that. Also, there was no footage of the plantation tour she was going on in Charleston.

I've been on guided tours of the Dominican Republic a few times, on a jeep/truck visiting different parts of the island. We pulled up at a beach once to have a look and a cruise ship was out in the distance. The guide told us when the cruise ships come in the passengers get driven to the beach that we were looking it, that is purposefully set up for cruises, with entertainment, drinks etc. They stay at the beach for a while (provide the locals with an income and everything is charged) and then get back on the ship, they don't get to explorer anywhere else and he says they get this artificial side of the island, that isn't the authentic Dominican Republic. I wonder if that's what the Bahamas was like for Robbo and CM.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The fact that she definitely would rather be on holiday than with either of her children, is becoming blatantly more and more obvious .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.