Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her tan has me howling!!
Especially when she’s always wanging on about the tan accelerator 😂😂 also lol at her ALWAYS having her Apple Watch on, and having a huge strap mark. No disordered behaviour there is there Robbo!

Reactions: 9
Sorry but the e thought of being stuck in a little cabin with CM would be enough to make me want to jump ship ,👋,🚢,🏊‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they have anything else booked after this? Surely we will have a countdown for the next one soon as she has landed back at the port to come home?

Reactions: 6
Do they have anything else booked after this? Surely we will have a countdown for the next one soon as she has landed back at the port to come home?
Probably, I don't think she ever hasn't got something booked! Her tit holidays are what keeps her going.

Probably, I don't think she ever hasn't got something booked! Her tit holidays are what keeps her going.
Her week home will be:

Whinging about work
Whinging about doing laundry
Showing off her arm tan
Trip to Costco
Trip to macca’s
Temu online spree / avoiding a cyber hack
Booking a 4 day mid week trip to Butlins for Masey as a special trip as he just loves being away from them but also doesn’t mind spending time with his parents but also just LOVES his iPad more than anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her week home will be:

Whinging about work
Whinging about doing laundry
Showing off her arm tan
Trip to Costco
Trip to macca’s
Temu online spree / avoiding a cyber hack
Booking a 4 day mid week trip to Butlins for Masey as a special trip as he just loves being away from them but also doesn’t mind spending time with his parents but also just LOVES his iPad more than anyone
Dropping her Temu donations off 👀

• Haha
Why would you post the pool pic when you spend your life posing in a mirror to look slimmer?!?

also, the tan. Does she only have her arm out catching sun? Not even her neck or face? 🙈

Reactions: 4
They must be going insane without wifi 🤣🤣
Would they have to pay for drinks on board the boat? If not I bet they’re just sloshed the whole time 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
bet she's been having palpitations not being able to story the tit outta her cruise....and they look more like siblings than partners .. seriously they look more alike than me and my brother and we are twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand the point of a cruise to visit Charleston & New York? Seems like a total waste of time. They clearly only went to Florida to board the ship and didn’t actually see anything in Florida.

Why not drive or fly internally to actually spend a bit more time exploring?

Every holiday she goes on seems like a total train wreck to me, it’s not appealing at all but she thinks she’s such an amazing “traveller”.

Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand the point of a cruise to visit Charleston & New York? Seems like a total waste of time. They clearly only went to Florida to board the ship and didn’t actually see anything in Florida.

Why not drive or fly internally to actually spend a bit more time exploring?

Every holiday she goes on seems like a total train wreck to me, it’s not appealing at all but she thinks she’s such an amazing “traveller”.
Yes I don’t understand that it’s nearly over?! Eh? They haven’t really been anywhere?

Reactions: 11
They must just go for the all inclusive and cheap drinks. She could easily have got flights to NYC, had 4 days there and then three in Charleston. She doesn’t want actual real countries or culture, she just wants someone to steer her around in a boat or coach. So tragic.

Why would you post the pool pic when you spend your life posing in a mirror to look slimmer?!?

also, the tan. Does she only have her arm out catching sun? Not even her neck or face? 🙈
It’s like a truckers tan. Except she doesn’t drive.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.