Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll say she's having a 'much needed break from social media & really switching off' but we all know its because they are too cheap to pay for the WiFi, must be excruciating for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While I think have a few days away from your kids is good. I honestly couldn’t leave mine at home while I went on a luxury holiday. Surely the price of this they could of taken the kids away on a decent holiday and while I am sure kids love caravan holidays it’s all make food in the caravan and on a budget , I just don’t understand. Maybe if it’s as a honeymoon or something special that kids can’t go to, I mean this will of cost a fortune to go on holiday during kids holiday , that’s another thing why did they go during kids holiday, why not spend the time with your children while they are off school and book there holiday in term time

Reactions: 10
duck off is she having a McDonald’s for her breakfast when on a cruise and in New York.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I flew return to NYC before Christmas for less than £300. If she loves it and “travel” so much why doesn’t she go more and do more things? She’s been banging on about this trip for like a year and is squeezing in soo much into one week. If she had any ambition and had planned her life more she could travel as much as she wanted to. I don’t think she actually “loves NYC” or sees anything beyond Times Square and 5th, but just hates her life at home

Reactions: 11
Goes to New York and has a bleeping McDonald’s 😂 this woman is a waste of space. Why not research all the restaurants and cafes and diners they have there and go somewhere nice? An unpolished turd on holiday

Reactions: 14
Breakfast in New York, a place with a little diner on every corner, where you can experience the real taste of New York and she goes to Macdonalds 😂😂😂 what an absolute moron!

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but "mase" loos awful confused to who them people are in that photo. He looks scared the poor litte bugger

Reactions: 7
Breakfast in New York, a place with a little diner on every corner, where you can experience the real taste of New York and she goes to Macdonalds 😂😂😂 what an absolute moron!
I absolutely loved the food in NYC. We found some amazing cafes for breakfast, service was quick too. Having a McDonald's is plain sad! Also their cruise should be AI as standard I thought, so is this a second breakfast?

Reactions: 8
‘Sorry but US McDonalds slay’ she acts like she lives there and knows everything about the country 😭😭😭

• Haha
She always does this thing where she tries really hard to insist that everyone’s having a great time and everyone is the happiest they’ve been in their lives ever. “What a beautiful week we’re having”

If you have to say it, is it really true?

She always does this thing where she tries really hard to insist that everyone’s having a great time and everyone is the happiest they’ve been in their lives ever. “What a beautiful week we’re having”

If you have to say it, is it really true?
I mean they probably are having an amazing time but its said outward to convince us all that its worth leaving her kids at home 😂

Reactions: 5
How is mase having the "time of his life" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 being shoved round the grandparents for a week and going to the park and on days out. Surely "time of his life" would be on a lovely holiday with his mummy and daddy. She makes me rage.
New York breakfast are amazing so many lovely bloody cafes and take outs I lived for breakfast when I went there who in their right mind would spend a day (I bet that's all she gets there on the cruise) in new York and head to maccy ds my head has bleeping blown off she has to be a parody account.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.