Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever heard of a BAGEL?!?!? I’d pay to go to NYC just for an hour if it meant I could have another everything bagel with schmear right now 🥰🥰

Reactions: 11
Either my tattle has broken or this ad is actually a sneaky comment from robbo trying to make that coin 🤣

Screenshot_20230601-134745.png

(It took me to a new page but no comments and just this ad!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t imagine Chicken Man having a beautiful week… He seems more grumpy sloth regardless of where they are 🤢

I love New York and have been at all different times of the year, but really saying she’s never experienced anything like it, she’s crying, it’s one of the best things she’s ever done etc is a bit sad, especially for such an intrepid traveller?!
IMG_1046.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Has she ever heard of a BAGEL?!?!? I’d pay to go to NYC just for an hour if it meant I could have another everything bagel with schmear right now 🥰🥰
I completely agree we stumbled across a little bagel place near to 911 as we were walking round toward the water to look across at the Statue of Liberty, the bagels were insane! Like so fresh and delicious! I got one with strawberry Philadelphia 🥯🍓( yes that is a thing over there!) and fresh strawberries and a latte it was so good!
I think I’m the only person who hasn’t been to that Stadust Diner place, just seemed a bit tacky and cringe to me! 🤷🏻‍♀️
now I’m thinking of all the amazing food we had there! None of it in McDonald’s!

sorry but lmao x infinity

did she buy all the yellow sticker jaw from the company shop or something

what’s quagmire doing on a cruise ship

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Jesus that whole photo is hideous and depressing. Who’s she pulling that face at, if Rob’s taking the photo?

Was just coming here with this screen shot. She’s talking about improving her posture. Ohhhhh dear that’s the least of your worries love 😂😂

• Haha

The face of someone utterly fed up of their everyday life. Realising it’s back to washing pots at spoons, back to school runs and only Haven holidays to the foreseeable

• Haha
Ahhaaa she’s done that to try to go ‘viral’ for being comfortable with her beach body and have the huns telling her she’s ‘so real’ etc. Pathetic.
IMG_1085.jpeg

• Haha
Something about this cruise strikes me as being odd. She makes out she’s this seasoned traveller and she loves eating different foods etc. but she literally ate McDonald’s and a sandwich whilst in NY. She went to the observation deck and a museum whilst there and was back on the boat by the afternoon. I’d be sure CM is either a mardy arse and doesn’t wanna walk places or generally rules the roost. Cos it don’t add up to me! And she’s not added any photos of him either!

Reactions: 8
I thought she was having the time of her life, so why is she sat in a pool on her “dream holiday”, with a miserable face?

Reactions: 7
I thought it was only one week but it seems a lot to squeeze in, they’ve only been to NY so far haven’t they? Apart from where they picked up the boat?
This is what I don’t get, she’s mentioned going to Charleston and to the Caribbean.. why would you fly to Florida and then sail to NYC? Are they then going back on themselves? Seems like a load of faff to me

Reactions: 3
That photo, how does she fit in the famous size 4 blazer? Nothing wrong with been a bigger size etc. but she definitely lies about her size , and photo shops the photos and angles!!
can’t believe her face as well, miserable sod. Her page is just fake to make out she is living the best life when really she has nothing and is miserable

Reactions: 7
I'm confused by her belly and her jaw. I'm all for self confidence and really couldn't care what anyone looks like, but I couldn't post that of myself!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.