Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to get her iron levels checked cos I have never in my life known someone to complain about how tired they are as much as her! Especially for someone who barely gets off her arse!

Reactions: 9
Surely the comment about giving absolutely everything her all is sarcasm?! Surely!

She has to be the moaniest, most miserable person on Instagram!

Reactions: 8
totally agree- it’s obvious she can cook, she does decent meals and she seems quite creative with it (sorry for going a bit rave thready there 😷), so she should build on that! Why would she want to spend the rest of her days at Wetherspoons?!
Her food looks good. Would be great for her to use some of that talent.

Reactions: 5
She washes the pots in Wetherspoons for about 4 hours a week and it's sooo exhausting
🤣🤣 must be the best paid pot washer in the U.K. to fund all these new purchases and holidays!

Why are there any pots that needed washing at 5/6am?! Does whetherspoons even open at the time?

🤣🤣 must be the best paid pot washer in the U.K. to fund all these new purchases and holidays!

Why are there any pots that needed washing at 5/6am?! Does whetherspoons even open at the time?
I work with breweries and our staff are on site at Wetherspoons from about 6am so management is there earlier. Some open at 7am for breakfast.

Reactions: 3
I reckon Chicken told her if she’s not a full blown iNfLuEnCeR by the time ‘Mase’ can go to nursery more, she had to go full time 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know everyone says it but seriously how/why does she sleep so much? This isn’t normal and I don’t understand it 🤯

Winds me up, whilst she hasn’t cleared the shelves of them like she did previously, she’s buying Morrisons basics brand tins (no doubt for the kids) and reduced items yet buying wine for herself. Why don’t she leave the cheaper stuff for those genuinely struggling

Attachments

She picks and chooses what she spends her money on. To me my kids come first. I’d be buying them nice things over a bottle of wine. But you know, I work on a kids ward and you’d be shocked at how many parents are like her and actually don’t think they’re doing anything wrong. They think it’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
There’s nothing wrong with buying the basic brand things. A tin of Heinz beans is no better than a basic brand whether it’s for your kids or not 😂 I think she’s a dick but I think calling her out on that is a bit OTT. It’s the clearing the shelves of the yellow stickers and emptying out the company shop that makes her a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s not the fact it’s the basic beans …. Previous posts she has put up she literally clears the shelves of them and leaves nothing for others hence why I put she hasn’t cleared the shelves like previously.
There’s nothing wrong with buying the basic brand things. A tin of Heinz beans is no better than a basic brand whether it’s for your kids or not 😂 I think she’s a dick but I think calling her out on that is a bit OTT. It’s the clearing the shelves of the yellow stickers and emptying out the company shop that makes her a dick.

Reactions: 3
She is a selfish bleeping parent, no questions. The kids get hand me down clothes, expired squash and discounted holidays to Haven and she gets 10 Nasty Gal/boohoo orders a week and cruise holidays. I reckon she only had kids for financial gain and to trap a man.

Reactions: 11
This 👏🏻 She is selfish. Along with what you’ve said her almost 4 year old isn’t even potty trained. I got lynched on here a couple of months ago for saying it, but it’s down right laziness. It’s not like she’s got several other kids and holding down a full time job. She’s got the time. She’s just so bloody lazy as well as a selfish parent. She winds me right up.

She is a selfish bleeping parent, no questions. The kids get hand me down clothes, expired squash and discounted holidays to Haven and she gets 10 Nasty Gal/boohoo orders a week and cruise holidays. I reckon she only had kids for financial gain and to trap a man.

Reactions: 4
To be fair if chicken man has to work full time then so should she. Because it’s not like she is run off her feet looking after the kids, taking them places, doing activities, going to baby groups etc and doing house work. She literally does naff all at home and with the kids so why should he be out working and she sit on her arse 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Robbo seems to be one of those people who have had children without considering your life is no longer your own. So yes Robbo they do have to come first, this is generally the way it works, why the suprise?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.