Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Buzz Lightyear and her sister looks like a Moomin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think they even bother to go swimming with the kids or would that be too much effort?
They've definitely gone swimming as I noticed in a photo that Ivy had a Haven swimming wristband on. I do find the whole lazy mornings with the tablet/ipad so odd when they've only got two proper mornings there, (today, the third morning, surely they would have set off early to get back for Ivy attending school). Also Mablethorpe in March, just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's always so exhausted and so ready for bed. You were only at the bloody caravan, you didn't exactly do anything tiring!

Reactions: 7
She's always so exhausted and so ready for bed. You were only at the bloody caravan, you didn't exactly do anything tiring!
She didn’t drive there and back either. And I doubt she did any activities with the kids. I’d be going straight to the doctors for tests if I was as tired as she makes out without actually doing anything.

Shall we place bets on how long it takes for the post school run/ washing/back to work/bad weather/back to eating healthy story to be put on her stories tomorrow?

Reactions: 6
I love how she included her Mother's Day cards in the photo of her birthday cards to make herself look popular. 😂

Reactions: 4
She is obsessed with trying to make the weather look warm when it’s not. It’s far too cold for little ones on the sand in just a tshirt at this time of year 😕 I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Imagine choosing to have children and then moaning about having to raise them.
Her much longed for children!

How can she say Mason isn't getting it after two hours of trying? She just doesn't want to be bothered getting off her arse.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.