Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her much longed for children!

How can she say Mason isn't getting it after two hours of trying? She just doesn't want to be bothered getting off her arse.
It’s just so sad. That bairn will start school soon and the internet knows he isn’t potty trained.

Reactions: 4
How old is he?

I’m in the midst of potty training and it is HARD! But my child is younger and we’ve tried for longer than her and we are almost there now. He really should have been started a long time ago.

Reactions: 2
It’s just so sad. That bairn will start school soon and the internet knows he isn’t potty trained.
Oh wow! Just realised he was born October 2019! She's lucky he wasn't born 6 weeks earlier otherwise he would be starting school September and having taster sessions soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How old is he?

I’m in the midst of potty training and it is HARD! But my child is younger and we’ve tried for longer than her and we are almost there now. He really should have been started a long time ago.
3 and a half he was born in September 2019

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is toxic influencer behaviour so if she’s trying to break in, she’s right on track. Not even naming the mascara so that people have to click her link is on the level of clearing the yellow sticker shelf in the supermarket. Scum.
lashes look crap, I certainly won’t be clicking

This is toxic influencer behaviour so if she’s trying to break in, she’s right on track. Not even naming the mascara so that people have to click her link is on the level of clearing the yellow sticker shelf in the supermarket. Scum.
That mascara is clearly dire, is this photo meant to make people want it?! She’s embarrassing

Well there's her first mistake with the potty training, she's left the house. When I did it with my daughter I booked a week off work and we didn't go out and she got it pretty quickly! She's in the car which means Chicken Man is driving so it's not like one of them is at home with Mason.

Reactions: 5
Is that not allowed? I often see just a photo and link all I assumed it was ok. I'll report it each time if not.

(If it's an outfit I usually just Google image search rather than click on the link but if they had to say where it's from that would be better!)

Also this photo only makes her face look even bigger.

Reactions: 1
Is that not allowed? I often see just a photo and link all I assumed it was ok. I'll report it each time if not.

(If it's an outfit I usually just Google image search rather than click on the link but if they had to say where it's from that would be better!)

Also this photo only makes her face look even bigger.
I think it's because you have to click it to find out what it actually is. Tori from Fox+Moon does this ALOT and I just had to unfollow her in the end. She'll post a picture of herself and then put "I really love this, what do you think?" So then people don't even know what they're clicking on but she gets % of any future purchases from whichever website 🤔 such shady behaviour!

• Wow
Yeah I get why they do it, my question is, is that allowed? Presumably it is, no matter how annoying it is.

I don’t think it’s not allowed but it’s just shady shite behaviour that shows they’re just after the cash.

She’s had such a productive day! Put a wash on, made her kids some tea and went to the dentist. Phew. Exhausting.

Honestly she’s just so gross! God knows what s*x toy she’s trying to flog us now, the thought 🤮… just her constant boring posts about her holidays are enough to make anyone bang their head against the wall. The laziest person around. Like she even deserves a holiday- I know sounds bitter but she literally hardly lifts a finger!!!

At what age do you stop calling a child a toddler? Her kid is nearly 4 and she’s just called him a toddler and said he’s going through a hitting stage. If he’s hitting at nearly 4 he kinda should know better 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her stories are all over the place today 😂😂 dresses, trainers, sunglasses, cruise outfits, can’t wait for Spain.. it’s a rollercoaster of her just filling her life with buying tit and counting down to the next fun thing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.