Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work 4 days instead of 5 too. It’s mainly so I can spend a day with my little one (not plonk him in front of an iPad and be done with) but it’s a chance to get my tit done as well as it is difficult when you both work full time. But guess what…we all do it because it’s part of being an adult! She doesn’t work full time and she moans constantly. I’d bloody love a week off work just lounging around the house making it clean and in order. She’s got it so so easy but there’s not one inch of my soul that woukd want to swap my life for hers either! Can’t think of anything worse. Benidorm anyone?

Reactions: 7
Still ill but she's going out for date night in her size 4 blazer!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Still ill but she's going out for date night in her size 4 blazer!
Absolute head!!! So so ill but going out? Literally yesterday she was saying she’s so tired and out of breath, this morning showing her ‘meds’ and now miraculous recovery! Piss off.

How old are chicken man’s older kids? I reckon she’s leaving all 4 kids at home for the older two to babysit

• Wow
How old are chicken man’s older kids? I reckon she’s leaving all 4 kids at home for the older two to babysit
I thought that. She said all four kids are home and then said it's date night*!

*Bingo and nandos does not a date night make, Yobbo.

I expect there will be some fisting to make it special later.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think she's referred to at one of his as "the teenager" before. Wouldn't shock me if she was leaving the older two to babysit!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Is she testing negative then? Took me a good 2 weeks to test negative, I know there are ‘no rules’ as such but you’d think common sense would prevail

• Angry
Chocolate concrete is meant to be shortbread/biscuit consistency, why does her look like bleeping chocolate cake 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Is she testing negative then? Took me a good 2 weeks to test negative, I know there are ‘no rules’ as such but you’d think common sense would prevail
Yes a miraculous recovery!
Imagine going to see your dad who you miss and he goes out and leaves you to babysit his new kid.

Chocolate concrete is meant to be shortbread/biscuit consistency, why does her look like bleeping chocolate cake 😂🤣
thats what i said lol when i saw the pictures i thought, chocolate brownies, then i saw it was supposed to be chocolate concrete, i was confused.

She NEVER been so tired EVER. Robbo please get a new catchphrase you say this tit every week. I seriously want to know what she's going to do when Mason goes to school, how likely is it she'll actually work full time? I'm going to say the odds are small.

Reactions: 9
She NEVER been so tired EVER. Robbo please get a new catchphrase you say this tit every week. I seriously want to know what she's going to do when Mason goes to school, how likely is it she'll actually work full time? I'm going to say the odds are small.
As small as her size 4 blazer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest stories 🙈 stay in the bronze (so most basic) van, never eat in the restaurants and take the kids drinks into the clubhouse. What is the bloody point

Reactions: 11
‘Ask me questions about Haven’ and proceed to answer them like you’ve not got a pissing clue 🤣 ‘I believe’ and ‘I think’. If you don’t know why are you getting people to ask you 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she moaning about the new childcare announcements saying she’s ‘struggled for years’ when Mason could have been in nursery for close to free since January and she hasn’t mentioned him starting at all?

Reactions: 12
Why is she moaning about the new childcare announcements saying she’s ‘struggled for years’ when Mason could have been in nursery for close to free since January and she hasn’t mentioned him starting at all?
Because that means she would probably have to up her hours and work and what’s the point in the full time, bargain hunting, yellow sticker, polyester dressing, haven loving, cultured mummy, having to work when she’s got baby mase to look after. And while you’re at it, potty train your 3 year old you lazy bint 👏🏻

Reactions: 13
How has she struggled for years when she barely works…. What about those of us who actually do proper hours and not 3 hours every other week 🙄 she can look after him herself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.