Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even switch his lunches up either, same boring plain foods. I really do feel sorry for him, and what's happened to the bowel condition he had?!

Reactions: 2
So she’s had symptoms for three days and only just done a test today? duck sake, no wonder it’s spreading like it is

Reactions: 4
So she’s had symptoms for three days and only just done a test today? duck sake, no wonder it’s spreading like it is
I was just about the write the same thing, one video she said had symptoms on Wednesday, another Tuesday, take a bloody test then! She’s been god knows where for 3 days before realising. Cheers love, just spread it about.
100% this will give her more reason for the baby will be early 🙄

Reactions: 3
she’s lucky to have her mum she isolating away from Oscar most of us have to still have to get up and look after our children poorly or not

She's making out like her pregnancy has been the hardest... she doesn't realise how lucky she is. She's very immature!

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it funny how the closer she gets to 35 weeks the more she mentions how awful her pregnancy has been? The third trimester is hard on most woman in one way or another and most woman do end up fed up. She’s not the first and she won’t be the last

She just wants her baby here so nothing else can go wrong and she can be in her arms safe🤔
She is aware of her baby is born now it won't be safe and It certainly won't be in her arms. She gets on my bleeping nerves, everything is all about her. She's gutted she's covid positive for her baby shower, she was probably so excited to be showered with attention and compliments and gifts. Trash pot.

Reactions: 5
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her baby and she’s really bloody getting on my nerves, I have twins and when I was having them I nearly lost them multiple times and was told they might have serious health conditions, I was beyond stressed and also had my other two girls to look after too. I ended up severely dehydrated and ill on drips for a week due to the stress of it all. Then when I had them one of them was born not breathing at all, she was resuscitated and I was told she could have cerebral palsy due to it. I’m so lucky they are both fine. But bloody Becky needs to stop making crap up for likes and comments to boost her tik tok and be thankful she hasn’t had to actually go through a tough pregnancy. Bloody sad little girl wants to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The way she talks to people down the phone just comes across as rude and patronising.
We get it you had covid, most of the world has.
In terms of her kid not eating, maybe it’s because the lunches are tit, unhealthy? Maybe ask him what he wants for lunch instead of shoving processed crap down him.

I saw she’s back with her manky lunchboxes, not surprised he’s not been eating them. I’m sure those pom bears were leftovers too, packet already open and there was about 6 in there!

I saw she’s back with her manky lunchboxes, not surprised he’s not been eating them. I’m sure those pom bears were leftovers too, packet already open and there was about 6 in there!
The crisps were left overs, and a cheese spread sandwich again! For goodness sake, give the child something decent to eat then maybe he wouldn’t leave it. I’m surprised the pepperami didn’t go back in too lol

• Haha
The crisps were left overs, and a cheese spread sandwich again! For goodness sake, give the child something decent to eat then maybe he wouldn’t leave it. I’m surprised the pepperami didn’t go back in too lol
Oh I didn’t see that they were leftovers, but she’s the queen of stale crisps and raisins so it was a good guess 😂 she should take him shopping and ask what he would like, that’s what I’ve always done with my kids. He must get so disappointed opening that pile of stale crap up everyday. I bet on Saturday lunchtimes he gets Friday lunchbox leftovers 🤮

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Long covid 😂😂😂😂😂. Self diagnosis there. They don’t class it as long covid unless you’re still suffering after a few weeks. Not 3 days.

Long covid 😂😂😂😂😂. Self diagnosis there. They don’t class it as long covid unless you’re still suffering after a few weeks. Not 3 days.
Oh of course she has long Covid! I’d be super shocked if she didn’t think she had that. She has everything there is to have both in pregnancy and Covid. I swear she has that Münchausen syndrome, especially with how she is with the pregnancy and Oscar. She just wants attention. You just know she’ll be a Covid expert now too and have all the answers. That poor kid with those lunches! Like someone else said, ask him what he wants and give the boy a bit of variety…maybe make it fun.
Also the apple she cut up, surely that would be all brown and horrible by the time he eats it??

Reactions: 4
Long covid? Not the fact she’s pregnant and baby is laying between her organs. When I was around similar weeks, I couldn’t exactly run up and down stairs, let alone get out of bed without rolling over and putting my shoes on ha don’t get me started. She’ll do anything to have this baby earlier than 37 weeks.

Reactions: 2
How can she claim to have long covid when she’s only just out of the ten day isolation ffs

Never been more pissed off than this morning when I seen her rank lunch box skills back on my FYP.
I have her blocked somehow I still see her tit every single day.

Any updates on the house move recently or was that another attention seeking lie🙄 I seen her say something about rescheduling her baby shower until she can breathe properly.. then next video was a shopping haul, I'm so glad she's capable of breathing all around tescos and b&m🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.