Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see what she feeds him for tea, the poor boy is just living on scraps during the day 😖

Reactions: 1
She repacked the banana and did anyone notice it was broken at the top the first day she put it in, no wonder he left it. And who on earth eats honey sandwiches 😳

Oh god she’s started saying everyday “the Tupperware is from Asda” it’s going to become as repetitive as those raisins 😂

Buckle up lads and lasses, we're not going to hear the end of these positive lateral flow tests now🙄

Reactions: 4
The way she says negative is really annoying. Pronounce your t’s you chav!

She’s so dramatic already

Reactions: 3
In another comment she said she won't be staying away from anyone in the house, I know children don't technically have to isolate but why would you want to risk spreading it around a school 🤔 especially if your being in close contact as you normally would be xx
Isn’t it that you don’t need to isolate as long as you’re fully vaccinated?

Someone needs to report her to social services
Unfortunately this wouldn't be fair to report her for sending him to school given he's got a negative PCR test. Because that's legal requirements. Although totally unfair. Myself and 2/3 of my children had covid at the very beginning of the rule chnage, but I thought it was only fair to keep my daughter home from school regardless of results. I mean she could probably benefit from being spoken too in regards to her tit meals.

I seen a comment saying she should start doing dinner vlogs she said she's moving house in 3 weeks so using everything up from the freezer.. which baffled my brain because it's only her moving not her parents so why does she need to use the freezer food? Just leave it too her parents right?

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately this wouldn't be fair to report her for sending him to school given he's got a negative PCR test. Because that's legal requirements. Although totally unfair. Myself and 2/3 of my children had covid at the very beginning of the rule chnage, but I thought it was only fair to keep my daughter home from school regardless of results. I mean she could probably benefit from being spoken too in regards to her tit meals.

I seen a comment saying she should start doing dinner vlogs she said she's moving house in 3 weeks so using everything up from the freezer.. which baffled my brain because it's only her moving not her parents so why does she need to use the freezer food? Just leave it too her parents right?
Nooo, I mean report her due to the school lunches 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.