Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew someone who was obsessed with getting her baby checked at hospital, she was up there every few days and they ended up inducing her 3 weeks early. Her baby had to go to ICU and wasn’t ready to come out at all, he was tiny and still is and he’s nearly a year now and the size of a labour a 5 month old baby. He’s had nothing but problems with his breathing and illnesses since being born. She is going to go the same way I guarantee it. She will push for an early birth and then regret it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh, she's going to have a huuuuge reality check when she's a mum of 2😂 she will not have the time or the patience to be cutting his apple into 98 peice at 2mm wide..
The way she's infactuated with early labour and the way she cuts his food and the way she used to bang on about his bowel problem,then suddenly it no longer exists makes me worry, I mean I'm not medically trained,but munchausen syndrome 👀🤷

She's got issues!

Oh my gosh, she's going to have a huuuuge reality check when she's a mum of 2😂 she will not have the time or the patience to be cutting his apple into 98 peice at 2mm wide..
The way she's infactuated with early labour and the way she cuts his food and the way she used to bang on about his bowel problem,then suddenly it no longer exists makes me worry, I mean I'm not medically trained,but munchausen syndrome 👀🤷

She's got issues!
This is a really good point actually. Munchausens by proxy perhaps? You’re right, no mention of the nameless ‘bowel condition’ in a long time since she’s had the premature birth to focus on. Strange woman.

Reactions: 5
This is a really good point actually. Munchausens by proxy perhaps? You’re right, no mention of the nameless ‘bowel condition’ in a long time since she’s had the premature birth to focus on. Strange woman.
That's the one I was trying to remember 🤣 I just remembered the first part 😂
But yeah,she spent a long time going on about his bowel problem etc,but nothing for a while. Along with the simple little things, it's common sense not to leave teddy's down a child's bed and a coat in the carseat etc. It's almost like she's waiting for something to happen, she went to hospital with 'issues( not reduced movements 🙄) but wouldn't elaborate. Probably because she was worried she would be questioned on whatever it is 🤷

Reactions: 3
her at the end saying she doesn’t always cut the fruit up , yes she does 😂 i’ve never seen him be given an apple whole to eat, the grapes i understand i know an adult who choked on a whole grape but that apple was ridiculous. He probably doesn’t finish it all because he doesn’t have time. Her calling them healthy lunches is unbelievable as well ,correct me if i’m wrong i haven’t seen one piece veg the last two days that were supposed to be “healthy” lunches.

Reactions: 2
I know someone who was a bit like her but said they bled in pregnancy for extra scans (they didn’t bleed was a lie) and also reduced movements repeatedly so they could get induced. But she ended up the inducement working so slow, baby took a couple of days. What they don’t understand is the problems babies can have and also problems in birth if your babies aren’t ready to come.

What was we saying 🙄 I just watched her SheIn haul. And she's got Oscar the ugliest pair of shoes 'because he's got something wrong with his feet' 😬🙄 always something wrong with one of them!!

Reactions: 1
What was we saying 🙄 I just watched her SheIn haul. And she's got Oscar the ugliest pair of shoes 'because he's got something wrong with his feet' 😬🙄 always something wrong with one of them!!
If he had feet problems you wouldn’t go and buy cheap tit shoes from shein😂😂😂

• Haha
Someone has said In comments about him having proper shoes if he has feet problems and someone asked how she affords everything 😂 and she’s back to her baby measuring small and her looking tiny. Her bump the day before was not tiny 😂

Someone has said In comments about him having proper shoes if he has feet problems and someone asked how she affords everything 😂 and she’s back to her baby measuring small and her looking tiny. Her bump the day before was not tiny 😂
She keeps saying her bump is tiny and that she's lost weight and I'm like ok I don't see it sis

She keeps saying her bump is tiny and that she's lost weight and I'm like ok I don't see it sis
she definitely hasn’t lost weight. And she doesn’t have a small bump, we literally see her from a video. She’s about 5ft 5 in real life and actually not as big as she looks (before pregnancy anyway) now she looks pregnant 🤷🏼‍♀️ lol.

Cheese spread sandwiches for tomorrow

And the same packet of raisins… you can see the stain on the box 🙄😂

she said she doesn’t force him to eat things but has put that same packet of raisins in for god knows how long, I think by now it’s clear to say he doesn’t bloody want them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oh my god my mouth dropped when I saw that..... bloody awful white processed bread with a layer of cheese spread and nothing else... the stained box of raisins..... my god just throw that bloody packet out already! He obviously isn't keen on them! I'm so surprised no teacher pulls her up for the lunches, not only are they devoid of any real nutrition but there is barely anything there as well....

Guys, her mum works at the school. No teacher is pulling her up about those lunches let alone anything else because... Her mum works there as the welfare officer of all things! You would think something would be said or done by SOMEONE who cared about that little boys wellbeing, with all his illnesses and problems and his bowel condition. Where are the professionals who were involved when he had this condition and was taking medicine? Honestly someone needs to get involved and intervene. A baby being weaned is offered better nutrition than these packed lunch abominations.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god my mouth dropped when I saw that..... bloody awful white processed bread with a layer of cheese spread and nothing else... the stained box of raisins..... my god just throw that bloody packet out already! He obviously isn't keen on them! I'm so surprised no teacher pulls her up for the lunches, not only are they devoid of any real nutrition but there is barely anything there as well....
And the left over biscuit from yesterday. That’s probably the worst one I’ve seen so far 😩

Also what's going on with his speech? She doesn't put him in the videos anymore and that's fine but you can still HEAR him in the background. What feels like centuries ago in her earlier videos when she first started out, he was due to see a speech therapist? He can't have been going or getting any help because that is definitely something she would milk for attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.