Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe I have stumbled across this! I know the 'sister-in-law' (she's actually a friend of mine) that used to be mentioned in videos whilst SHE was pregnant, she had her baby and its like you never hear about her or Beckys brother again😂 This is some insightful reading...

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe I have stumbled across this! I know the 'sister-in-law' (she's actually a friend of mine) that used to be mentioned in videos whilst SHE was pregnant, she had her baby and its like you never hear about her or Beckys brother again😂 This is some insightful reading...
Theres a point what happened to the bro and sister in law?

The sister in law and brother I think still live there.

for Someone who was so adamant she wasnt breaking lockdown rules I.e her many bubbles (justifying them), meeting Ben outside etc to now be pregnant is actually quite laughable. Talking about contraception in tiktoks, saying she only used condoms yet was pregnant anyway. She fell pregnant within weeks of knowing him. Makes her look really silly.

Now she’s asking her 12 year old followers about the nub theory, like any of them even understand 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s literally 12 weeks pregnant.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to unfollow her on tiktok because I’m just sick of the pregnancy content already 😂 I’m pregnant myself a few weeks ahead of Becky and even I’m bored 😂

Reactions: 2
How did she meet someone on February and get pregnant during lockdown?
🤷🏼‍♀️ She made a big song and dance about them only meeting outside too. Obviously was lying. She did confirm she stayed over once due to family issues though. But yeah she broke lockdown rules and is ignoring it.

Swear in February she was buying valentines tit for her at the time boyfriend..and then 5 seconds later she’s having a baby with another guy...she “met” in February...

Theres a point what happened to the bro and sister in law?
Yes they do still live in the same house. When people say "oh they live with her" or in the tiktok videos people ask who liven with her, it sounds as though she has her own house and people are living with her😂 It's her parents house of course as we are all aware.
Just found it funny that there was an entire obsession over THEIR baby when my friend (the 'sister-in-law') and her brother are very private and didn't want their baby shared for strangers on the Internet.

Literally like she’s the only person to ever get pregnant
When both her brothers and sister-in-laws had babies at the end of last year, one whom she lived with so would have experienced her pregnancy with her day to day😂
I am literally reading all of this and it just makes me feel so sad. Others in the same house follow the rules so strictly because there's a baby, a child, at risk family members.... I couldn't see my friend whilst she was pregnant and have met her baby twice and she is 8months old. Because they have been strict with the rules, their support bubble had already been chosen - the nan who is elderly and needs help. Then I see all of this and it makes me feel down. Why should others have to miss out on the happiest moments like THEIR new babies? When people like Becky clearly do not care.

Agreed on all comments. How did you get pregnant in a lockdown where you shouldn't be mixing? How did you even manage to meet so many new boyfriends?? Its beyond me.
I know all I know now from tiktok and these coments, my friend isn't one to talk and discuss others so I've never once heard her complain about this. Which again just makes me sad!

Last edited:
Just stalked her page for these videos I remembered 😂 end of feb and she was in a ‘dilemma’ about who she wanted to date 🙄

So now you've all got me in a tiktok stalk to find out for myself....
This is 29th January she's showing something she had made for Jordon for Valentines Day

7th February the first video about breakup/being single again

12th February "Yes I'm on dating apps again and yes I will be dating again" "let's see what happens after covid"

Last edited:
Swear in February she was buying valentines tit for her at the time boyfriend..and then 5 seconds later she’s having a baby with another guy...she “met” in February...
this is what I remember! But she seems to have forgotten that part. A month later she gets pregnant by another man when we was in lockdown. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes they do still live in the same house. When people say "oh they live with her" or in the tiktok videos people ask who liven with her, it sounds as though she has her own house and people are living with her😂 It's her parents house of course as we are all aware.
Just found it funny that there was an entire obsession over THEIR baby when my friend (the 'sister-in-law') and her brother are very private and didn't want their baby shared for strangers on the Internet.

I am literally reading all of this and it just makes me feel so sad. Others in the same house follow the rules so strictly because there's a baby, a child, at risk family members.... I couldn't see my friend whilst she was pregnant and have met her baby twice and she is 8months old. Because they have been strict with the rules, their support bubble had already been chosen - the nan who is elderly and needs help. Then I see all of this and it makes me feel down. Why should others have to miss out on the happiest moments like THEIR new babies? When people like Becky clearly do not care.

Agreed on all comments. How did you get pregnant in a lockdown where you shouldn't be mixing? How did you even manage to meet so many new boyfriends?? Its beyond me.
I know all I know now from tiktok and these coments, my friend isn't one to talk and discuss others so I've never once heard her complain about this. Which again just makes me sad!
she said her sister in law did her lash extensions in lockdown, did she?

So now you've all got me in a tiktok stalk to find out for myself....
This is 29th January she's showing something she had made for Jordon for Valentines Day

7th February the first video about breakup/being single again

12th February "Yes I'm on dating apps again and yes I will be dating again" "let's see what happens after covid"
So when did she really meet Ben? Is he the person she had just started talking to or the friend with benefits?

Just stalked her page for these videos I remembered 😂 end of feb and she was in a ‘dilemma’ about who she wanted to date 🙄
hang on so if this was the end of feb, and she didn’t know who to date she got pregnant in March literally straight away? I really hope no one looks up to her as a role model, she broke lockdown rules yet denied it, and now it’s proven she did.

Last edited:
this is what I remember! But she seems to have forgotten that part. A month later she gets pregnant by another man when we was in lockdown. 🤷🏼‍♀️

she said her sister in law did her lash extensions in lockdown, did she?

So when did she really meet Ben? Is he the person she had just started talking to or the friend with benefits?

hang on so if this was the end of feb, and she didn’t know who to date she got pregnant in March literally straight away? I really hope no one looks up to her as a role model, she broke lockdown rules yet denied it, and now it’s proven she did.
So yeah the timings seem off but I wouldn't know any of this if it wasn't for tiktok because as I said it just doesn't get discussed in conversation with my friend.
Lash extensions - I mean there are other 'sister-in-laws' in the family but only the one who lives with her and I can confirm she is not one for all the extras and fakeness so she definitely wouldn't be doing extensions, otherwise I would be having her doing mine by now!😂
I'm assuming Ben isn't the friends with benefits because she says in a later video that they met on Tinder.
Basically yes a complete breaking of lock down rules but from the videos I've seen and other things I know of from months ago... She wasn't ever following the rules

And she also said she was about to give up on tinder when Ben came along....how long can you have been on tinder when you had a boyfriend what like 2 weeks before you met this one?

I’m loving all this stalking and finding out dates!! She’s a compulsive liar and shouldn’t have a platform, sits on her arse all day getting paid for doing pointless shopping trips, ordering tit off the internet and shagging random men during a worldwide pandemic whilst us fuckers go out and work our asses off and still can barely afford a holiday.

Reactions: 3
At this rate we’re going to find out that either Ben’s not the dad or she doesn’t know who the dad is 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Damn if i didn’t have a personal Tiktok id happily out her for lying about breaking lockdown rules. I mean all that we’re meeting in parks and gardens BS, it’s all safe etc yet erm hello. Don’t lie, and don’t try and justify all those bubbles when it’s clear as day she gave no thought whatsoever. If the dates are correct she basically got pregnant within a month of meeting Ben. I’m sorry Becky if your reading here, grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.