Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she even look after Oscar because you’d never think this girl had a baby before this one, the milk changing constantly, the fleece on the bottom, which is dangerous and could make her overheat.

Reactions: 5
She just done her bottles called a prep machine Becky I think you should get one before you burn the baby's mouth off 😅

She said it’s her throw so it has her smell on it to comfort the baby. 😳 Imagine sleeping on a throw, you’d be roasting!
She’s got a reason for everything she does, I’m sure the smell of her is on the babies clothes after cuddles and so on? Honestly poor soul, it’s just so unsafe

Reactions: 2
I'm not 100% convinced she lives with bens parents. Although she does seem confined to the bedroom,I've never seen/heard of his family in videos. 3 months ago Oscar didn't like school dinners, since moving poor Oscar has school dinners now🤔 what is it Becky, can't find the time too cut his apple into 30 little pieces🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I have to laugh at her saying she’s a second time mum so she doesn’t need people commenting on how she makes bottles. There’s not one thing I’ve seen her do safely yet.

Reactions: 4
Doesn't want any comments but posts a lot about her baby, sometimes people are just trying to help.

She’s got a reason for everything she does, I’m sure the smell of her is on the babies clothes after cuddles and so on? Honestly poor soul, it’s just so unsafe
She has a million muslins, why not use one of those.shes an absolute riot! Not a clue

Reactions: 1
The way she has the side of the crib down but not attached to their bed gives me anxiety. My daughter rolled and shimmied about in her crib the first night we had her home! She could easily fall out.

Just because she’s a ‘second time’ mam doesn’t mean she shouldn’t listen to people, I wish she’d get rid of that frame of thinking. Most of her followers are young, and the ones giving her advice she ignores 😂

Is she permanently locked in that bedroom?! She doesn’t seem to move from it.

Just because she’s a ‘second time’ mam doesn’t mean she shouldn’t listen to people, I wish she’d get rid of that frame of thinking. Most of her followers are young, and the ones giving her advice she ignores 😂
She's a smug witch , thinks she knows it all but that's because most of her followers are 12!!

Has her new pram come yet? Baby’s what 4 weeks old it’s used 3/4 different milk changes different colic drops and now on her second pram

Has her new pram come yet? Baby’s what 4 weeks old it’s used 3/4 different milk changes different colic drops and now on her second pram
Is she getting a new pram? I'd love to know where she gets all her money from, she's forever shopping!

Also what's with the bloody mattress behind the bed!!

Taking a one month old to a party during a pandemic. 😳 Not to mention the crazy lights and blaring music.

Reactions: 3
The way she feeds the baby, can barely even be bothered to hold her 🤣 sloppy parenting

Aw, she's so so proud of herself today. She's proud for doing basic mum jobs🥴 getting her son ready for school, and in on time whilst having a newborn.. well-done Becky love,you treat yourself to that coffee,you deserve it 🙄 there's plenty of people in the world who believe it or not, juggle their kids, breakfast/school routine whilst having a baby and then some people even have fulltime jobs to attend so don't get the chance for a coffee with their friends 🙄
Remember the days she had time to cut Oscars sandwiches in to shapes and his apples into miniscule slices😂😂 fast forward 7 weeks, she barely has the time to get him sorted for school.
I'm also not sure why she makes it sound like a chore,Oscars what,5-6? Capable of dressing himself, putting his shoes on, walking to the car etc, all she has to do is make breakfast 😂

Aw, she's so so proud of herself today. She's proud for doing basic mum jobs🥴 getting her son ready for school, and in on time whilst having a newborn.. well-done Becky love,you treat yourself to that coffee,you deserve it 🙄 there's plenty of people in the world who believe it or not, juggle their kids, breakfast/school routine whilst having a baby and then some people even have fulltime jobs to attend so don't get the chance for a coffee with their friends 🙄
Remember the days she had time to cut Oscars sandwiches in to shapes and his apples into miniscule slices😂😂 fast forward 7 weeks, she barely has the time to get him sorted for school.
I'm also not sure why she makes it sound like a chore,Oscars what,5-6? Capable of dressing himself, putting his shoes on, walking to the car etc, all she has to do is make breakfast 😂
The eyebrows...what in the name of all things mental are they??? Did her son draw them on??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.