Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her latest shein haul: why does she buy so much tit? Move out of your parents house and get your child away from that mouldy room that he sleeps in. Buying magnetic piercings and 10 packs of stick on nails seriously. She is the worst example of an influencer i genuinley feel sad for her child

Reactions: 3
her latest shein haul: why does she buy so much tit? Move out of your parents house and get your child away from that mouldy room that he sleeps in. Buying magnetic piercings and 10 packs of stick on nails seriously. She is the worst example of an influencer i genuinley feel sad for her child
Her ‘fans’ are like...13 and idolise her. She needs to grow up, face her responsibilities and get back to work!

Reactions: 1
If any of you follow her on Instagram, basically every second photo is her with a different friend and their all dated back to the start of covid🙄 how can she preach about social distancing measures on tiktok and get annoyed at other people having different bubbles when Infact she does the exact same if not worse!

Reactions: 2
If any of you follow her on Instagram, basically every second photo is her with a different friend and their all dated back to the start of covid🙄 how can she preach about social distancing measures on tiktok and get annoyed at other people having different bubbles when Infact she does the exact same if not worse!
Whats her instagram name?

but as her tiktok stated today, she met her boyfriend social distancing. So I’d assumed she would say the same for her friends. Apart from her two bubbles she doesn’t mix. Apparently.

Going shopping with her boyfriend and his family? Is this her new bubble, what is this bubble number 12?

I just Think it’s weird that they isn’t met face to face but he offered to wash her car! But it was ok because they went for a walk in the woods first 🙄 Then later on someone asked on her tiktok if her son has met him yet and her reply was ‘not properly’. She needs to slow down

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.