Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Does she know how ridiculous she looks? She’s said in the comments she’s blocked/deleted anyone being rude or horrible about it but this is just ridiculous. How long has she known this guy? A couple of weeks! Grow up and focus on your child for fucks sake. Desperate isn’t even the word

Reactions: 2
Why is she shopping everyday! Absolute joke

And someone sort her brows out for the love of god 👀

Shes moved on very quick from her last breakup, especially having a child. Wouldnt you think she would wait before splashing it all over social media? Its not like these are normal times either.

So this lass lives with quite a few others, has a bubble with her nan, a bubble with her friend with the twins, a bubble with the new bf :censored: i dont think she can defend herself anymore about this.

I love the video about her teeth saying she’s not bothered an the trolls don’t get to her and she’s not phased but why you talking about getting braces then...be more concerned about the eyebrows than the teeth

Reactions: 1
When she came back the other day she actually went on live with a completely different friend, so that’s two friends, a nan, an 8 person household, a new boyfriend (who she clearly has met up with) I’m sorry but that’s taking the piss a bit. There’s no point lying and preaching bubbles and mental health when only a few videos down the line was she having a go at people for breaking the rules. I think she’s quite juvenile, definitely not independent. She knows most of her followers are children yet posts things that aren’t fit for that age group. I’m not going to make comments on her house, it’s her parents house, it’s council there’s probably things that need fixing and the council haven’t bothered who knows but that’s not the problem. She just needs to put her son first, it was only a short while ago she was asking followers to help her decided which man to pick!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
When she came back the other day she actually went on live with a completely different friend, so that’s two friends, a nan, an 8 person household, a new boyfriend (who she clearly has met up with) I’m sorry but that’s taking the piss a bit. There’s no point lying and preaching bubbles and mental health when only a few videos down the line was she having a go at people for breaking the rules. I think she’s quite juvenile, definitely not independent. She knows most of her followers are children yet posts things that aren’t fit for that age group. I’m not going to make comments on her house, it’s her parents house, it’s council there’s probably things that need fixing and the council haven’t bothered who knows but that’s not the problem. She just needs to put her son first, it was only a short while ago she was asking followers to help her decided which man to pick!
She’s very immature but considers herself the ‘big sister of tiktok’!! She would struggle to live away from the family home I think. She gave up a full time job..why?? Her son has some issues but he’s at school isn’t he? And surely someone in the family home would help her with childcare, so working shouldn’t be an issue!

Reactions: 3
She’s very immature but considers herself the ‘big sister of tiktok’!! She would struggle to live away from the family home I think. She gave up a full time job..why?? Her son has some issues but he’s at school isn’t he? And surely someone in the family home would help her with childcare, so working shouldn’t be an issue!
because she wanted to spend more time with her son during the first lockdown, apparently. But I’m also assuming she knew she could make more money on social media and quit purely to be an ‘influencer’.
yes he goes to nursery, I believe her mum works at the same school her dad also works. The sister in law is currently not working so yes she does have childcare at home.

She used to work nights/evenings when her parents/brother etc were home from work anyway and Oscar was in bed so childcare was sorted there

The video she posted about her teeth is ridiculous and just attention seeking. If she’s not bothered about them why is she trying to make people feel bad for commenting on them by saying she’s looking at 6 grand braces? People have their own opinion and surely everyone knows what tiktok is like now, you can’t just put something into the abyss which is the internet and expect everyone to be fine with it and react the same way. After all she quit her job to become an “influencer” so she should know that not everyone is going to like what she posts.

Do you think she’s ever considered going to a shop without doing a video of every item she’s bought? 😴
Also does a day ever go by when she doesn’t go to a shop? Another rule breaker who gets on her high horse when people question it

Has she had her eyelashes done?
Also another tiktok with another friend, okay she met this one outside but I doubt that was the first time considering she has all these bubble. Well one of the hauls was gifts for a friend with a son, so that’s 4 now.

Has she had her eyelashes done?
Also another tiktok with another friend, okay she met this one outside but I doubt that was the first time considering she has all these bubble. Well one of the hauls was gifts for a friend with a son, so that’s 4 now.
Yes she’s had her eyelashes done, which she won’t address obviously🙄 she’s such a bullshitter I can’t stand her anymore I’ve had to unfollow

Yes she’s had her eyelashes done, which she won’t address obviously🙄 she’s such a bullshitter I can’t stand her anymore I’ve had to unfollow
Knew it.
she won’t address it because she knows she’s broke the rules.

Omg I cannot stand this girl!!! Bangs on and about how she’s a SINGLE MUM? Yet Oscar goes to his dads every other weekend and she lives at home and her parents clearly help her with Oscar, when she and her ex broke up she was going for late night drives listening to music lol single mums can’t do that! I should know I am one!! And don’t get me started on the boyfriend situation, it’s embarrassing she’s 26 and had 2 different boyfriends in the space of 2 months 🤮 her house is filthy as well and so cluttered. She really should move out.. Oscar bedroom there’s wallpaper half peeled off the wall it’s gross!

• Heart
She isn’t single though is she, she has a partner (basically is always dating), oscars dad is around and clearly has his son over night etc. And her family help her. I’m not single but have a child the same age but still can’t do half the things she does unless my child is in childcare! I can’t go for late night drives, early morning runs or randomly pop out to help my single mum friends. Or even get my eye lashes done in a lockdown!
She’s always leaving tiktok when she gets hate, the first time she got slated for having a go at people for having too many bubbles (she now does that) and not social distancing (we can clearly see she doesn’t do that) then she left because apparently someone was making hate pages of Oscar and using Snapchat to send her sexual photos they had made about her and Oscar (clearly must’ve been someone she knew and not followers) and recently she lip synced the n word and had all her 12 year old followers have a go at her. I agree the house is cramped because too many live there, even her room is quite babyish, hamsters too. She has said many times she’s going to redecorate Oscars room, I can only assume she’s waiting for freebies.

Surely I’m not the only who thinks it’s odd her new boyfriend and his mum buying her son birthday presents?

It’s odd she’s showing off all the presents Oscar got and it’s in 4 parts? Who is watching that shite

She did address her eyelashes, someone asked in the comments and she said her sister in law did them. Apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

She posted photos of herself and boyfriend on Instagram yesterday (no social distancing that’s for sure) she blocked anyone who questioned it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.