Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she didn't just give her kid a few cocktail sausages and a bleeping fruit market for his lunch tomorrow šŸ™„
Poor kid is probably starving! My kids would be eating the grass if I handed them that... Not even a sandwich šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 6
Make the wean some proper food ffs. Itā€™s out a packet and straight into his lunchbox nothing homemade there wasnā€™t even a bloody sanwchich in that recent one. Poor kid

Reactions: 1
that would not fill my 2 year old up i pack her more for her lunch at childcare, thatā€™s all heā€™ll have from about 830-3 as well ,poor love

Reactions: 1
Something else that annoys me is the fruit in all those different pots. Just put all his fruit in the same bloody pot ffs!!

Reactions: 3
Nah the cat on the worktopšŸ¤¢ She didnā€™t even move it, just said hi. Dirty witch

Reactions: 4
Nah the cat on the worktopšŸ¤¢ She didnā€™t even move it, just said hi. Dirty witch
This! And still continues to make his sandwiches on those same surfaces without a chopping board. Unhygienic tramps šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t want to body shame or ā€˜bump shameā€™ (even though I canā€™t stand the chavvy little woman), but seriously - how weird is her bump?! Such an odd shape.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t want to body shame or ā€˜bump shameā€™ (even though I canā€™t stand the chavvy little woman), but seriously - how weird is her bump?! Such an odd shape.
I think itā€™s because before pregnancy she was carrying extra weight. I know a few people who had oddly shaped bumps right up until the last month of pregnancy where it rounded out šŸ¤£

Make the wean some proper food ffs. Itā€™s out a packet and straight into his lunchbox nothing homemade there wasnā€™t even a bloody sanwchich in that recent one. Poor kid
Literally, why does she make all these videos with her thinking and people commenting that she's some super mum for packing her young childs lunch box. She buys either pre made things and just takes them out the packaging or cuts them or gives the poor child a plain as duck sandwich or tipped fruit into a tuppaware container.

Also again, why the premature fetish? Why? why? I'm five months pregnant with my second child and I only gave birth to my first child March this year, (surprised but welcome pregnancy), because my body was still repairing from the pregnancy/birth of my son this year, there's a higher chance of gestational diabetes and premature birth with my second. I'm actively wishing my daughter stays inside me as long as she can.. why would I want her prematurely at choice?

Reactions: 2
iā€™ve never known someone as lazy as her šŸ˜‚ didnā€™t make oscars lunch last night because she was ā€œtoo tiredā€ all she did was put packet food in to tupperware and put a fork and a yogurt, pepperami and biscuits in a lunch box, if youā€™re too tired to do that god help you with 2 kids babe šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All that kid does is eat the crap from the packed lunch, which is what most kids his age would do given the chance. Why would he bother with the fruit or raisins when heā€™s got snacks? I do think kids should be allowed a snack in their lunch box but not as many as Oscar gets.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.