Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she was gonna talk to the teacher about Oscar not eating his lunch, maybe the teacher should be talking to you about what you’re packing him 😬

Reactions: 7
Bet that jam wrap was so dry 🤮 The way she said she’s not going to give him different food then after said he’s not been eating. Ever thought he doesn’t like the food you give him 🙄

Reactions: 1
When she said she was gonna talk to the teacher about Oscar not eating his lunch, maybe the teacher should be talking to you about what you’re packing him 😬
Honestly, my kids pre school would call me up straight away if I packed that!! It's not hard nor time consuming to, boil a few eggs, or do a pasta, or some fresh tit 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Honestly, my kids pre school would call me up straight away if I packed that!! It's not hard nor time consuming to, boil a few eggs, or do a pasta, or some fresh tit 😂🤣
exactly and she doesn’t even switch the meals up week by week it’s either a ham sandwich, sausage rolls or cocktail sausages or a jam wrap or honey sandwich. that’s it , surely that’s not all she can think of. then just loads more processed stuff in packets put into tupperware , it’s embarrassing how lazy she is.

Reactions: 5
exactly and she doesn’t even switch the meals up week by week it’s either a ham sandwich, sausage rolls or cocktail sausages or a jam wrap or honey sandwich. that’s it , surely that’s not all she can think of. then just loads more processed stuff in packets put into tupperware , it’s embarrassing how lazy she is.
Cocktail sausage make me 🤢🤢 it's nothing healthy or to fill a child up 😖 especially with his "bowl Condition"?! You would think she would research what food would be good for him considering... Nope ☹

Half a wrap, some carrot sticks, half a banana and a mini peperami isn’t enough for a boy of his age. He didn’t do really well today either wtf is she talking about? Even his breakfast is a tiny portion, I’ve seen her give him a bowl of fruit and that’s all he has. Every child is different but I’ve never seen a boy with such a small appetite. It’s no wonder he’s fussy either, he seems to eat a lot of processed/snacky stuff everyday. God help her with baby number 2.

Reactions: 4
Half a wrap, some carrot sticks, half a banana and a mini peperami isn’t enough for a boy of his age. He didn’t do really well today either wtf is she talking about? Even his breakfast is a tiny portion, I’ve seen her give him a bowl of fruit and that’s all he has. Every child is different but I’ve never seen a boy with such a small appetite. It’s no wonder he’s fussy either, he seems to eat a lot of processed/snacky stuff everyday. God help her with baby number 2.
Just watched her tiktok and I'm honestly shocked, that's not a lunch at all!! A jam wrap ffs?! Poor boy

Reactions: 2
Just watched her tiktok and I'm honestly shocked, that's not a lunch at all!! A jam wrap ffs?! Poor boy
I could not put that online for the world to see. Even the way she cuts things. Just wrap it like a normal human and then cut in half if needs be. She’s so strange!!

‘So everyone knows I got told some... stuff at my hospital appointment’ dear God quit with the attention seeking you stupid basic witch. Grow up! She’s like a 15 year old.

She’s very immature. If she really thinks she going to be very premature then you’d think she’d be worried rather than practically giddy that it means she can buy extra tiny baby clothes.

I give my 14 month old more food for his meals than what she gives Oscar. Poor boy must be starved by 3 o’clock

It looks like one of those bags you take to the laundrette with dirty washing in it🤣
LOL, but those dummies she pulled out? Where did she get them from? Looks like she just pulled them out the draw.. If you're so "organised and prepared" for you're baby to come, at least sterilise the bottles and dummies and put them in a concealed container.

Reactions: 1
I'm abit confused about the dummy situation, why wouldn't she just leave them in the box they came in, why would she take them out and put them in a probably very unhygienic zip pouch.. weird 😬 she's packed 3 dummy's and 50 thousand pairs of socks for a hospital stay, but 2 muslin cloths and 3 bibs🤦 she's got no idea.

Didn’t realise there was a thread for her! Sick of seeing her bloody packed lunches on my for you page.

Can’t believe how quickly she got pregnant to the current boyfriend and she’s already planning to move in with him. She needs to calm her tits.

Reactions: 5
How can she afford to keep buying so much shite and presents when she doesn’t work?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.