Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest TikTok. She really is obsessed with having a baby early.
heartbeat sounds fine, consultants will only interfere if they believe mother or baby needs help so even reduced movements won’t make them induce her unless they believe something is wrong.
either she or the baby has health issue she hasn’t mentioned or she really is obsessed.
I don’t know why people watch her anymore, she’s just making content samey once the baby is born she’ll be gone. she’s stopped showing Oscar and she won’t show the baby (which is fine and understandable) but that’s how she started that’s why people watched her.

Reactions: 3
Stupid cryptic witch. She knows she’ll have all the little 12 year olds saying ‘omg is everything ok?’ and she loves it. Bet shes the type who puts ‘omg so annoyed’ on Facebook so every says ‘aw hun what’s up?’ and she says ‘DM me’.

She’ll be practically ecstatic if her baby comes early. Weirdo.

Reactions: 6
So Oscar wasn’t just early for no reason, she had pre-eclampsia. This whole time she’s banged on about him being premature and not once (that I’ve heard) has she ever mentioned pre-eclampsia. If she does have it, I do feel for her even if she is a twit. I’ve watched someone go through that and it was horrible

Reactions: 4
Being consultant led, having high blood pressure and low birth weight don’t all equal an early birth. It can happen ofcourse but unless a mother and baby are in a life and death position they won’t bring that birth any forward than 37 weeks. That’s full term. Granted she may have pre-eclampsia but controlled she could be okay, my sister had it and her child was born 40 weeks normal birth. It sounds like she’s being monitored so I’m sure all will be fine, she’s just being told what could happen, not will happen.

Reactions: 1
She’s said she thinks baby measuring small is a ‘genetic’ thing and that Oscar was small at 5lb 3. Is it just me or is that actually a good weight considering he was born at 35 weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s said she thinks baby measuring small is a ‘genetic’ thing and that Oscar was small at 5lb 3. Is it just me or is that actually a good weight considering he was born at 35 weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️
My daughter was 5.11 and born at 41 weeks 🤣

Reactions: 1
How have the school not pulled her up on these packed lunches they are terrible!!!

Reactions: 5
The lunches are sad. They remind me of packed lunches in the 80s/90s where everybody thought lots of processed rubbish was really cool!

Reactions: 4
If her child is continuously refusing to eat a certain food why on earth is she still putting it into his lunch???? Put something else in ffs it’s not rocket science

Reactions: 3
He probably doesn’t eat all his lunch because he can’t be bothered to open up 100s of Tupperware containers before he does.

I’m sure she puts everything in those just to make it look like she’s making an effort, when really she isn’t and they are just the saddest lunches ever.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.