Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky addressed it when hinch first mentioned it so why is it being brought up again, on her amazing holiday where she's having the BEST time with her best friend? Hinch has probably spoilt her holiday now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes like one of those people that says they started wearing skinny Jeans first then everyone else copied...god she really thinks she is something doesnt she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beggy you didnt invent the trick 😂😂😂😂

2011 is the earliest I found the trick 🤪

So beggy got her knickers in a twist cuz hinch has done the trick beggy she said on her stories she didnt know who invented but it's a great trick ....ps you did not invent it 🤦‍♀️
Haha so glad Hinch has riled the Begster!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This one is definitely aimed at mrs Hinch..getting jealous again are we 🤣
I think it shows she is not really enjoying her holiday because if your thinking about tit like that on holiday and Christmas then it can’t be good . Most people go away and forget about their life back home but she obviously can’t .

Reactions: 13
I did that loo roll hack when Instagram wasn’t even a thing so why is she claiming it’s her ‘trick’ - And having to look and ring the date on the pic then put it on her stories whilst she’s on holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️

bleeping hell these influencers are sad fucks, fancy getting your knickers in a twist over a bog roll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No ones asked you loads of questions Becky you just wanna add something to your bleeping highlights piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god I'm dreading her returning, it has been so nice knowing I can go out without hearing or seeing her!!

She's deluded, making it sound like she's only shown us bits of her holiday, I swear she's been posting more than she does at home!

Prepare yourself for the morning sofa countdown, won't be long now 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she has going on early November she keeps bloody going on about, probably something tit but will make out it’s bloody amazing like she does for everything

Reactions: 5
Nobody wants the chavs guide to LOS Veygus.

Beggy you are in no position to comment about Vegas is for all budgets ? How do you know? You’ve been in the travel tavern ? You visited 2% of Vegas and all the nasty bits !

Do not insult the people who go for a bit of luxury !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.