Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 45 so my hubby knows what a old hag looks likely so I showed him Becky and asked what age he thought she was and he said mid 50s I told him she said she was 41 his answer was no bleeping way she’s talking pish 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baggage allowance over, let off 😱 virgin airlines lost a lot of money

Reactions: 3
Baggage allowance over, let off 😱 virgin airlines lost a lot of money
That’s what she wants us to believe, surely they would have to charge her if she was over the weight limit, otherwise what’s the point in implementing these rules?

oh yeah, I forgot, she’s a massive celebrity so she gets special treatment! She probably gave the security guard a signed photo of her wrinkly old mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s what she wants us to believe, surely they would have to charge her if she was over the weight limit, otherwise what’s the point in implementing these rules?

oh yeah, I forgot, she’s a massive celebrity so she gets special treatment! She probably gave the security guard a signed photo of her wrinkly old mug.
We've been over before (family of 7). They let us off: Virgin and Air Italia.

Reactions: 3
Here come the swipe ups ! What is that T-shirt? Over spent Begs? Oh they must of known who you are Beggy letting you off the extra weight of all the tat you bought.

She’s all about money. Nobody needed to know you spent another $89 on sweets. A huge majority of her followers would not spend that on a weeks shopping.

No Beggy. You traveled cargo. You stayed in a travel tavern. You gambled on an electronic computer game. You sat round an empty shagging pool ( it’s October so it’s not warm enough to sunbath) You went to see the same €50 show you had already seen..... Oh and went round a big ASDA and a €89 helicopter flight in the dark.

You really have made LOS Veygus seem to be Blackpool in the sun! Thank god it’s over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What even is that jumper? Looks like shes got labia hanging around her neck man....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else hoping the plane is delayed In the sky for a few more hours, the peace and quiet is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.