Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she must think she’s in space or something...she’ll be ‘back to earth’ soon 🙊🙊🙊 Brooke must not keep track of her stories because if that was my mom I’d have to seriously be having words with her about how thick she actually comes across!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope to f*cking god she doesn’t film them giving homeless people this bag of sh*te. It winds me up when people do that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope to f*cking god she doesn’t film them giving homeless people this bag of sh*te. It winds me up when people do that!!
I was just thinking the exact same thing she will do though old Mother Theresa has got to be seen doing it

Reactions: 7
Plenty of homeless people near to you Becky in Ipswich and Norwich, don’t see you doing anything for them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please please don’t film the homeless when you play Santa with all the things you can’t fit in your suitcase because you’ve bought dollars with of crap from Asda and now over your weight limit😳 If the homeless bothered you that much you’d have given them things on day one. In fact......yes.....PLEASE give them all your headbands!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m totally late to the party here but I’ve been following her for a while now. Was the Xmas charity thing a few years ago legit? Must admit I had my doubts as one minute she was buying cheap tit at b&m and the next doing up her own home

Reactions: 1
duck off, I mean duck right off...If you want to give to the homeless or any charity then all well and good but why did you have to film yourself doing it? Why not quietly pack a bag up to hand out without having to inform everyone! Wanting kudos for doing a charitable deed is bleeping cheap and just makes you look a bigger bleep than you usually do!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Patronising cow. Her smirking face 🤬
A bottle of beer, Jesus Christ!! Jason’s stupid hat.....oh yeah they’ll love that shite. Piss off Beggy, you stupid condescending hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well if that’s her ‘ not storying while on holiday because I’m having a break ‘ I would hate to see her storying loads. It’s been ridiculous. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice the ‘goody bag’ is the apple bag the iPhone 11 came in? What a c*nt. Could she be anymore patronising if she tried? If God forbid I ever found myself homeless I reckon that goody bag would tip me over the edge! Some crappy hat, some shower gel and a bottle of beer. What an absolute wanker.

• Wow
  • Heart
Anyone else notice the ‘goody bag’ is the apple bag the iPhone 11 came in? What a c*nt. Could she be anymore patronising if she tried? If God forbid I ever found myself homeless I reckon that goody bag would tip me over the edge! Some crappy hat, some shower gel and a bottle of beer. What an absolute wanker.
I thought that, fancy handing a bleeping apple bag to a homeless person. And the beer?! Yeah that’s what every homeless person bloody wants! bleeping idiots! How about discreetly buying them a hot meal. bleeping bellend

Reactions: 6
Oh wow it’s all so amazing ! Yes Begs that’s what a 5 star hotel in LOS Veygus looks like... security 🚨

Thank the lord “the chavs 2 star guide to LOS Veygus” is nearing its end. Judith Charmers has nothing to worry about !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.