Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol her last post - your not famous Becky I don’t get why your making out you are 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 this women is craaaaazyyyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s a celeb. Ffs she is a chav, gobby as hell and up her own hole.

I doubt people look for you in Vegas Beggy. No, they can hear you a soddin mile off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The shot she’s on about that wakes you up - surely she can’t be talking about expresso? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly she has made Vegas look a bore. There is sooo much to do and seems they have not done much in the 2 weeks they have been there.

Intrigued to know what the big November announcement is though.

Reactions: 2
Exactly she has made Vegas look a bore. There is sooo much to do and seems they have not done much in the 2 weeks they have been there.

Intrigued to know what the big November announcement is though.
My money is on Brooke having a bambino! Hence the making room in her bedroom & decorating it! What do I win if I’m right? 🤔

Reactions: 6
November announcement I’m calling it as either Brooke gets engaged or my preferred option is Beggy is giving up work to become a full-time instagrammer. You heard it here first :m

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion (I know it’s early)
Back to earth with a bump I hope you left your headbands in Vegas you chump

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how horrible you people are !
A warm welcome to you my beaut! Stay as long as you want, we’re a lovely bunch! Not sure you’re aware but we have a goody bag here for you containing lush things such as koppaberg cider, pair of giant flip flops, hair straightening comb and a framed leaf. I will pop it behind the counter at Livias boutique. Just pop in and say the Beggy fan club sent you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.