Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
she wants to try palliative care. 3am I got home this morning, as I promised a patients family I’d be there until the end. My wages stopped at 10pm. I came home and cried. I cried again this morning as I tried to put my shit tip of a house together because I’m ridiculous sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yep, 50 for 50. Think of all the gifts she’ll be getting on her birthday 😉
Bless you ! You're an absolute angel. My friend used to work as a nurse in Oncology and many a time we'd arrange to go out + she'd be late due to staying with the family of a patient .... people like you are absolutely salt of the earth . Just want to say thank you for everything you do 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pinky1977

Who thinks she’s booked to renew wedding vows ?? Live streamed, little white chapel ! Can you imagine 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Well fuck me dead, I’ve been out tonight and just got back. I saw the pic of her on here when I was in the taxi heading out and I swear I laughed so much my contact lens fell out 😂😂

I think it’s time for an avi change 😜

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Jason’s just as much a dick head as the person who was banging and shouting by doing the same thing!
I actually thought he was ok, but now I realise why they are married, just as fucking mental as each other!!!
Why don’t they just ask the person to be quiet or make a complaint to the reception? Ya know, act like adults?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So the first thing she’s done when coming through the door is jump on the scales. And she says she’s over her eating disorder, like hell she is!!!

Fancy looking as she does and then being ecstatic at losing more weight.
There is something seriously wrong with the woman, she needs some help.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lucycarmella

she wants to try palliative care. 3am I got home this morning, as I promised a patients family I’d be there until the end. My wages stopped at 10pm. I came home and cried. I cried again this morning as I tried to put my shit tip of a house together because I’m ridiculous sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️
You were just the type of person I was thinking of when I used that example ❤ X

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fuck off with your £100 to £300 a ticket to see the Michael Jackson show, I’ve just checked online and two VIP tickets for tomorrow night are $90 each which is about £145!

She loves to brag doesn’t she, what a complete & utter melt 😑

• Haha
  • Wow

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
That’s quite a despicable thing to do, yes give to charities by all means but Beggy isn’t a bloody charity! That’s disgusting of not only the company but also Beggy for accepting them. Why the fuck does she need more Christmas tree decorations?! Honestly to god I despair at times!!! Some poor families won’t even have a tree to decorate this Christmas yet here are these companies just giving more and more to these greedy influencers. It makes me sick!!!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Made me so angry when I noticed it, there are so many worthy charities out there who would love new decorations for a Christmas tree... hospices, day centres, women’s shelters, hospitals etc etc and she sits there lapping up all those freebies after just spending thousands in Los Veygus.
Zero fucks are given though from either the ‘influencer’ or the company gifting, as both are just out to line their own pockets.
What a sad world we live in when companies keep giving to those that have rather than to those that haven’t 😣

• Heart

Merclady

Chatty Member
Wow, this holiday looks so inspiring! A room overlooking a car park, a show they’ve already seen, shopping in ASDA (Walmart) buying last season’s handbags and gambling in an arcade! Why would you let so many people know that you look, dress and act like a complete chav at home and abroad?

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Baggage allowance over, let off 😱 virgin airlines lost a lot of money
That’s what she wants us to believe, surely they would have to charge her if she was over the weight limit, otherwise what’s the point in implementing these rules?

oh yeah, I forgot, she’s a massive celebrity so she gets special treatment! She probably gave the security guard a signed photo of her wrinkly old mug.

• Haha

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Got the loo roll curtain trick in there again this morning Beggy 😂

give it up. You didn’t invent it! Pretty sure I saw Carole smiley or whatever she was called doing it on changing rooms or 90 minute makeover or something about 100 years ago

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Sorry but I just don’t like Jason he comes across as a proper smart arse and why does Becky have to laugh at every word he says 😡

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Did you obviously know it’s weekend in Vegas
Hello beggy it’s the weekend here too 🙋‍♀️ I know who’d of thought it eh

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So, so far they’ve been to Walmart, sat around a pool for a couple of hours and walked around two other hotels...
Yet she’s making it out to be so surreal and such an amazing experience. I thought she wasn’t going to film much, she’s filmed as much as she does at home. I don’t know how Jason puts up with it!
Your stories last 24 hours Beggy, memories last a lifetime. Put your damn phone away!