Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I thought this too! but didn’t want to get eatin alive 😂 and i don’t think it’s right that people comment on her appearance either like her hands and feet because at the end of the day she can’t change what she was born with 🤷🏻‍♀️ i think those comments are nasty and i don’t think the people who say it would like it if someone commented on how they looked...
But its ok for her to call people fat bastards 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Lonewolf

VIP Member
How fab is it her being on the opposite side of the world, I mean when we're getting up she's going to bed 😁🤣 fuckin winner winner kung poo dinner

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
I’m all for people wanting to take care of themselves but why on earth is a 40 year old having eyelash extensions, bad eyelash extensions at that?!
I'm over 50 and I have a full set of Russian volume lashes every month. My own lashes have always been very fine and never long and noticeable but having (decent) fakes makes a world of difference to how I feel and look.
Just like to add that they look NOTHING like hers though + I get lots of compliments on them 👀

Dan26

I can’t stand people who do those stupid pretending to be asleep videos such a fucking cringe

Hellooo

Jason’s gone to the gym - no wonder probably so embarrassed by her outfit!!

never seen anything so tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mutley98

VIP Member
Plenty of homeless people near to you Becky in Ipswich and Norwich, don’t see you doing anything for them

• Heart

Pinky1977

Gloating over the fact she's lost 2lb to cheer herself up that they've put on £2k+ on that credit card.
She earns a minimum wage working part time and he’s not on mega money. For someone who claims to be real and says all the time don’t believe what you see on Instagram ....

Beggy it’s obvious you just keep remortgaging to pay off the cards !

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Ok, so if she stood in the paint tray and slipped wouldn’t her feet be covered in paint, yet she ran down the stairs and there is not even a splash of paint outside of Brooke’s room!!

We smell 🐂 💩 Beggy!

• Haha

Dan26

Does this women think she’s on the out back ffs? Worried about no milk, worried about kettles, worried about eating in a different restaurant. For fuck sake....!!!

Jambojambo

VIP Member
76DF758B-EAA7-4F2D-8A57-FE7FBE0CC9DC.jpeg

I’m surprised she’s not trying to shove this in her suitcase to whack on top of her Tacky Christmas tree

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Aww bless, she has to go to work.
Such a shame after having a two week holiday spending thousands and then coming home to a good couple of hundred pounds worth of happy post on the mat.
I hope you get through your shift & it’s not too strenuous dishing those 2p’s out! #PrayingForBeggy 🖕🏼

• Haha

Merclady

Chatty Member
I have to say, And this is my opinion, I know others will have their own. But Becky does seem and look genuinely happy - She’s not commented on her weight, looking in mirrors all the time, etc and that’s a positive. No, I’m not a fan, relative etc.

Just watched her stories... and yes, you may say she’s spending etc that feeds the happiness, but to me she seems genuinely happy and enjoying herself.
She’s showing off, shopping, gambling and getting pissed, of course she’s fucking happy! She’s a materialistic, sad twat with nothing between her ears.

• Heart

NoseyNeb

Total prick !
I've reported her for this to the police several times now, time to file another report and attach this photo. I might just send them both the video of the foreign trucker mentioned in the last thread too.
Absolutely no need to touch a phone whilst driving, no need for a phone to be on ones lap whilst driving. My phone stays on silent, in my handbag, in the rear footwell behind my seat when I'm driving, if it rings, it rings through the bluetooth hands free in the car, I only answer it if I feel it is safe to do so and that the call won't distract me, which is very rare.

I was going to suggest that Beggy have a word with Brooke but then I remembered the Beggy drives with her flip-flops on and when she must be half cut from the night before.
I messaged Beggy about her driving in flip flops, her reply was along the lines of...

Don't you worry about me, I will worry about what I do and you worry about you.

Then she blocked me.

She clearly doesn't give a shit and isn't going to stop driving in flip flops/sandals/heels, the DICKHEAD!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow