Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've reported her for this to the police several times now, time to file another report and attach this photo. I might just send them both the video of the foreign trucker mentioned in the last thread too.
Absolutely no need to touch a phone whilst driving, no need for a phone to be on ones lap whilst driving. My phone stays on silent, in my handbag, in the rear footwell behind my seat when I'm driving, if it rings, it rings through the bluetooth hands free in the car, I only answer it if I feel it is safe to do so and that the call won't distract me, which is very rare.

I messaged Beggy about her driving in flip flops, her reply was along the lines of...

Don't you worry about me, I will worry about what I do and you worry about you.

Then she blocked me.

She clearly doesn't give a shit and isn't going to stop driving in flip flops/sandals/heels, the DICKHEAD!
It’s not illegal to drive in flip flops? Why do people keep saying this? As long as you can operate the controls safely then there is no problem. I often drive in flip flops or bare feet

Reactions: 17

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You’re right @Janedoe she’s nothing but an attention seeker. She wants her inbox to be full of people fawning over her & asking if she’s ok?!

I bet she’s one of those people on Facebook who write the statuses saying “I’m really pissed off” and when someone asks “Are you ok, hun?” She’ll reply “I don’t want to talk about it”

She’s a spoilt, attention seeking, immature fool who needs to grow the hell up!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucycarmella

Been in tears because she’s tired from holiday and stressed about seeing people and doing Brooke’s room ..wow. Meanwhile there’s people with actual stresses and worries that she would never understand.
Imagine if she was a nurse for example working long hours , seeing traumatic emotional things..not stressing out and being dramatic because she’s tired from los Vegas 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Luce0331

VIP Member
I know that’s her granddaughter but she hardly saw Mac before she was born and now she’s round there every other day.. I’d tell her to fuck off if I was Phoebe

• Haha

Cheesefiend

That new phone really shows how dried up and wrinkly her skin is. I hadnt noticed how bad it was round her eyes.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more. Last year I bought myself about five or six new decorations for my tree. Really nice,classy ones about £4 each. This year I will buy none. That is what normal people do.
I actually get anxiety thinking of all that stuff she has in the garage. She’ll still go out and buy more. She just loves showing off. 🙄

Also I couldn’t work out where she lives. I see the building you talk about but what is it? Something from the pier ? 🤣
I’ve never actually looked where she lives, but if you search Felixstowe on google earth and see a fair few pigeons and humongous feet you’ll be at Beggys house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
She's exhausted?? What about Jason who's had to go back to shift work for 9 days, shift work plus jetlag. Selfish cow.

Also she needs to fuck off with the Christmas shit, it's October ffs

Breakfast????? at the time of her posting her story it was 2.20pm??????

Also, why is she having gifted things to give Jason for his birthday. Absolutely no shame as she will act like she's bought them all.

Beggy beggy beggy
Yes!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 I came on to say just this!! All the gifted crap she is planning to give him for his birthday. That fucking fizz advent calendar is £124.99!! I get a £2 one from Asda because I’m not a beggy little witch! “Oh but here’s 10% off” thanks hun, I’ll spend the £112.50 on something else. Dickhead.

• Haha
  • Wow

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s so lazy and so wasteful! She’d rather leave a jacket then go back to her room to get it.
This holiday has made her look nothing but greedy, obsessive and materialistic. Nothing worse than someone who brags constantly, I honestly can’t bear the woman, who’d ever want to be friends with someone like her is beyond me!

• Heart

Merclady

Chatty Member
Becky you are not a train, you do not need to announce your departure. Nobody cares about your fucking flip flops and fake eyelashes. If you’d left Instagram alone and enjoyed your holiday you would have something to talk about. Instead you’ve hit a wall because you’re desperate for content.
Try acting the age you look!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mejt26

Anyone laughing so hard right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Serves you right for being in a manic rush with everything you do.

Now you saying you have to pay out for a new carpet like it's only a few quid. Seriously after all your spending how do you just have money to replace a bloody carpet.

Beggy on the beg for a #collab from carpetright

• Haha
ok, so, I’ve been to Vegas. But if I’d seen her stories before going it would’ve put me right off! There is so much to see and do that doesn’t revolve around shopping (🙄 as if she doesn’t do enough of that at home) Vegas is so much more than just “the strip”
Each to their own, but I think she needs to take a look in the mirror and think about how she comes across. To me, she comes across as smug, materialistic, not the brightest spark and lazy. I feel like every bloody day I’m hearing her say “off to the pool for a relax” I know they’re on holiday, but Vegas isn’t a chill by the pool type holiday. She could’ve gone to Spain to do that!!

also, out of sight out of mind.... anyone else notice how she hasn’t mention Eliza since being in vaygus 😂

• Haha

Cheesefiend

Shes been home maybe an hour and shes already weighed herself?

That is fucked up.

And shes lighter. And is happy about it.

Its just sad, she isnt well and i dont understand why companies want to affiliate themselves with someone who isnt well.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jambojambo

VIP Member
7578EB9C-362A-40E1-A3E9-2AE6F3F9DB1C.jpeg

No one gives a good corn filled shit what’s in your parcels and no one gives a fuck about your tacky jumper either piss off you old crow

• Haha