Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leita

Chatty Member
I have to say, And this is my opinion, I know others will have their own. But Becky does seem and look genuinely happy - She’s not commented on her weight, looking in mirrors all the time, etc and that’s a positive. No, I’m not a fan, relative etc.

Just watched her stories... and yes, you may say she’s spending etc that feeds the happiness, but to me she seems genuinely happy and enjoying herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Jason looked fuming in one of her stories bet he’s fed up with her on her phone I bet he was texting dawn when he was sat on that bench Wish you were here 🙊

• Haha

Dan26

I hate when Becky says “and all that jizz “ like you do know what jizz is don’t you Becky? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Beggy’s big battleships

Just read reviews on the show they went to see last night, apparently it’s quite sexual, I’d have thought the swingers would have been on that stage participating with the performers 😂
Dawn and Shelley must be counting down the hours until they are reunited with these clowns! What’s the betting they will be straight round to their house for a catch up before the taxi driver has even unloaded all 5273 of her cases!
‘If the sheds a rocking don’t come a knocking’ and all that jizz!

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I’m convinced these “beauty” shops naff hers up on purpose and the whole flip flop thing she needs Fining for driving with them dinosaur feet regardless of flip flops she could take an hgv out with them things

Last edited:
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Constantly looking down at your lap at the sat nav whilst your driving is hardly safe is it?
Agreed, why wouldn’t it be in a sat nav holder?

I think someone needs to set up a rave thread for Brooke 🤭

Moving on from Brooke, it’s October, Which means only thing, It’s nearly time for...

LOS VEYGUS
🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jem1975

Anyone else think this crazy woman is on the edge of a complete breakdown?
Everything about her is so false...nearly as false as those horrendous spiders legs on her eyes🕷🕷🕷

• Heart

Janedoe

Is every single story of hers just going to contain her and Jason sightseeing all the bloody hotels they couldnt afford? Also for the love of god can one of her followers who ‘really enjoy her stories in Veygus’ please tell her it is Mandalay Bay not Mandolin before I take one of her grotty headbands and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine! #rantover

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Jason being a perv again 🤮🤮

😂😂😂😂😂
Scroll further down on that group and look for a post by a woman called Sharon Buchanan either beggys been copying her holiday or that’s the effect it has on you staying at the Excalibur 😂

Did she say the Mod museum, cause Jason lives that music?? It’s the MOB!!! Museum 😂 nothing to do with music!
😂😂😂😂 I’m crying it’s a museum about organised crime and law enforcement hahaha ffs that’s made my day 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pinky1977

Nobody wants the chavs guide to LOS Veygus.

Beggy you are in no position to comment about Vegas is for all budgets ? How do you know? You’ve been in the travel tavern ? You visited 2% of Vegas and all the nasty bits !

Do not insult the people who go for a bit of luxury !

• Heart

Bear99

She really hasn’t shown Vegas in a good light at all. We went in March this year and packed as much as we could into 5 days. But then we spent our money on experiences rather then $100s of shit sweets 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s all for show 🖕🏻

• Heart

Cheesefiend

Ah, but is must have been amazing to witness because it was in LOS VEGAS BABY
😂

' i gagging'
' want cuppa'

I fucking want her to learn some grammar!

She should be held up to teenagers so they know why its important to pay attention in school.

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Oh. My. God. Just found this account (thanks to the Trasha Ashford thread). I haven’t got time to go through it yet or read these threads, bedtime reading tonight definitely. Can’t wait to get stuck in! Is she a traveller?
If you call going bnm, markses and the end of Felixstowe pier travelling then yep 😂

• Haha