Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said when she brought them I'd never wear them like that 🤣🤣
Aren’t you suppose to wear them more farback with some hair in front of it?

She looks like such an idiot in her child headband - if my mum wore that I’d burn it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The car video just cringed me out so bad. Imagine being the driver seeing this lanky big foot massive headband twit videoing you hope he cringed too 😂🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just read reviews on the show they went to see last night, apparently it’s quite sexual, I’d have thought the swingers would have been on that stage participating with the performers 😂
Dawn and Shelley must be counting down the hours until they are reunited with these clowns! What’s the betting they will be straight round to their house for a catch up before the taxi driver has even unloaded all 5273 of her cases!
‘If the sheds a rocking don’t come a knocking’ and all that jizz!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dawn and Shelley must be counting down the hours until they are reunited with these clowns! What’s the betting they will be straight round to their house for a catch up before the taxi driver has even unloaded all 5273 of her cases!
‘If the sheds a rocking don’t come a knocking’ and all that jizz!
Actual real jizz too!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was just about to post this. Is it just me or has it thinned even more on holiday? She can’t be eating much at all, and all those steps are a fair whack of exercise. She looks exhausted from the walking but I bet she’s not eating much either, her body will be struggling to do that amount of walking on no fuel. I honestly don’t know how she can be so active living off the batter off garlic mushrooms and frozen raspberries, and she has low BP! She needs serious help.

You can decorate a turd in diamonds, but it’s still a turd.
Yeah I agree about her weight loss! I think she looks like she starved herself ahead of the holiday and now is looking even worse! No wander she’s always tired or needing an early night etc! She must feel so weak! She looks like the corpse bride 🙈

Reactions: 5
Is it 11 nights they’ve been there now? Surely they must be bored of doing the same things every day by now! Why didn’t they do 5 nights in Vegas and fly somewhere else for a week? Somewhere they could have relaxed and chilled out to round off their time together. They’re in bed by 9 every night anyway, they should have gone on one of those saga holidays 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it 11 nights they’ve been there now? Surely they must be bored of doing the same things every day by now! Why didn’t they do 5 nights in Vegas and fly somewhere else for a week? Somewhere they could have relaxed and chilled out to round off their time together. They’re in bed by 9 every night anyway, they should have gone on one of those saga holidays 😂
You can't eat & gamble 24/7 anywhere else 🙊😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3D7D59D8-4D1E-4B7B-BAD2-0398323AE5A8.png

What language is this in? Did she even go to school!
She needs to proof read or she’s just making herself look thicker with each post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her wardrobe choice for Vegas has been a conplete shower of shite, who dresses her in a morning, Stevie bleeping Wonder? 😎 My husband would be telling me to get a grip of myself if I left the hotel room with my tits drooping in a saggy boob tube top and a Heather Trott headband on my noggin!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she actually walk through the hotel flashing her arse in bikini bottoms showing through that black tablecloth cover up? She’s as cheap and tacky as the actual holiday they’re on. Ice cubes in a cooler bag?? WTAF??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those bleeping flip flops 😭 or is that noise her tits slapping on her chest 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.