Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or are her teeth looking more and more by the day like she's moulding them in for a horse/old nag?
Her face is looking more gaunt by the day she’s clearly barely eating! The skinnier her face gets the bigger her teeth get! She looks so ill!

Reactions: 9
You can get most of them here anyway! Does she really not get out much?
She definitely does not get out much, they way she was screeching about the dips in the supermarket!! As if you can’t get caramel and chocolate dips here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Jason shouting in the background that he wasn’t close enough to see the tits...Who’d even say that when your wife is going live to 65k people! They’re both a pair of chavs aren’t they, they can spend what they want on whatever they wish but one thing they’ll never be able to buy and that’s class, as my old Mum used to say ‘they’re as common as muck’ 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or us this holiday making her look more and more haggard by the day? I’ve seen 60 yo’s With fewer wrinkles. She must Be a chain smoker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her face is looking more gaunt by the day she’s clearly barely eating! The skinnier her face gets the bigger her teeth get! She looks so ill!
I was just about to post this. Is it just me or has it thinned even more on holiday? She can’t be eating much at all, and all those steps are a fair whack of exercise. She looks exhausted from the walking but I bet she’s not eating much either, her body will be struggling to do that amount of walking on no fuel. I honestly don’t know how she can be so active living off the batter off garlic mushrooms and frozen raspberries, and she has low BP! She needs serious help.

Jason shouting in the background that he wasn’t close enough to see the tits...Who’d even say that when your wife is going live to 65k people! They’re both a pair of chavs aren’t they, they can spend what they want on whatever they wish but one thing they’ll never be able to buy and that’s class, as my old Mum used to say ‘they’re as common as muck’ 😏
You can decorate a turd in diamonds, but it’s still a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh can’t wait for the Q&A when the Los Veygus expert gets home! Who the duck is numb enough to seek advice from her? Maybe she’ll tell all about the world famous MOD museum! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You have to fuel a fire otherwise it will burn out, hence her hitting a brick wall today! I honestly think if she put some weight on it’d suit her, I think her skin looks like that due to the lack of nutrients and minerals in her body, she is definitely dehydrated without a doubt. I see her drinking water phase soon went out of the window, we all knew it wouldn’t last!

Reactions: 10
Mandolin bay still how many times you walked past the hotel beggy and you still can't get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she’d proofread 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is she dyslexic? She has such a poor grasp of the English language, her grammar is atrocious. She misses words out when she writes text, doesn’t understand the use of plurals etc..... her poor spelling drives me nuts but I feel like perhaps she has some difficulties with this so I can’t be too mean about her!

All that money for a tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bleeping head band looks like an upside down tin of quality streets and put your row of demolished houses away ya nag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she said when she brought them I'd never wear them like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.